Do you watch your lover or spouse when they are asleep?

@LittleMel (14055)
I do, because I am always the one who sleeps later than my husband does. Sometimes we'll go to bed together but he will fall asleep before I do or I will have trouble sleeping and stay up all night instead. I like watching him when he's asleep. Instead of a stubborn and sarcastic man, he's more like adorable little boy when he sleeps, holds his pillow and snores. Do you watch your spouse or lover too when they're asleep? Do they look different?
@yanxchick (252)
I could probably watch him for about five minutes before I start getting restless. It's probably even shorter than that. When it gets close to time to wake him up (he sleeps late cause he works overnight) I'll go in and watch him a bit. Then, I start to wake him up and bug him. I know he needs to sleep so I just avoid the bedroom until I know his alarm is going to go off.
@LittleMel (14055)
I love kissing him when he sleeps, but that wakes him up, so I try so hard not to do that or he'll complain
I like when i kiss him while he is sleeping and he gets a little smirk on his face. That makes me happy. Then, I'll just leave him alone because if I wake him up, he'll get grumpy.
@punlonnjack (1309)
i agree i watch my husband sleep and he looks like little boy.so sweet and innocent until he wakes up lol.:) when he snores its acually quite funny ans i laught. He also talks in his sleep and i like asking him question when he does that and he says some funny stuff.
@LittleMel (14055)
my husband talks in his sleep too, some strange language, maybe he met aliens or something :):) so funny
@mcjeannie (704)
I am a late sleeper too like you!Yes, definitely I watch my hubby sleeping.He's snoring a lot but adorable to watch.He tends to be like a schoolboy in sleep. I also learned my hubby's watching me too.Because I wake up late,after work he always described to me I look like an "Angel" in my sleep that he doesn't get me stirred in the bed or make some commotion to disturb my sleep.Ironically, when he sleeps, I try to kiss his nose so he gets awaken from my tickling LOL!
@LittleMel (14055)
that happens to us too. I find it hard not to kiss him when he sleeps, but he will not kiss me when I sleep because that will wake me up
After all these years, I still watch my husband when he sleeps. I study his face mostly. I like to watch the little motions he makes (like a little boy sleeping). How his mouth twitches or just how he breaths. Love I guess, or something like it. If he catches me watching him he gives me a grin and asks me, "What 'cha lookin' at". I always tell him, "Love".
@LittleMel (14055)
you said it best: love
@CEN7777 (858)
female sleeping - female sleeping on bed
Hi littlemel, I do sleep late in night while others sleep much before me. Yes peoples look diffrent when they are sleeping. infact they look more calm and lovable as they are free of all worries and other regular influences. And it is the case with my wife too. she looks more cute like flower in sleeep while would have been a volcano if not sleeping.
@LittleMel (14055)
hahahah sometimes inactive volcanoes are the ones who erupt
@polachicago (19077)
I don't look at people when they sleep, because it can wake them up. Even when you sleep, you know that someone is watching you. I like to look at my animals when they sleep. They look so cute.
@LittleMel (14055)
really? my husband never wakes up because I am watching him. He does if I touch him. Sometimes he told me he was watching me when I slept but since he didn't kiss me, I didn't wake up nor know anything about him watching me. Unless I am half awake or fully awake I won't know if I'm watched.
@smacksman (6074)
I love watching and caressing my wife when she is asleep. I'm sure I influence her dreams that way as after a while she groans with pleasure and wriggles a bit as she does when we make love. I often ask her what she was dreaming about and she blushes and says 'Oh nothing' but I think I know!
@LittleMel (14055)
:) unless you were inside her head, nothing is certain, not even fantasy
@jcj_111776 (3221)
Sometimes, I do watch my husband sleep. Especially when we had a little argument that went unsettled. I have a habit of always staying up late and he's the one who goes to bed early. So, sometimes, I just look at him and watch him sleep. And you're right. In sleep, all the tension goes away from his face. Like your husband, my hubby looks just so peaceful.
@LittleMel (14055)
he never have trouble sleeping, even in times of trouble. those are the times I sleep even lesser and get to watch him sleeps. it makes me feel like taking the burden myself and leave him to his peaceful sleep
@pinay81 (1538)
yeah i love to watched my husband sleeping when i was in philippines i look at his face and i always kiss him even he sleep except when he start snoring hehe and i touch his cheek very slowly:-)
@LittleMel (14055)
if I touch him he will be awake, so I try not to do that when he's asleep
@nickventere (1424)
• Zambia
Like you, i sleep last, after my wife has already started dreaming. lol I enjoy looking at her, cascade my hand down her brow. Sometimes, I have even take pictures of her when she is in her sleep!
@LittleMel (14055)
have you tried sending these pictures to a photo contest? you never know. the best shots are the natural ones :)
Watching a loved one sleep feels good because you get to see them like a baby, in a vulnerable state. This makes the heart melt and want to care for them more.
@LittleMel (14055)
sometimes I'm afraid that something will hurt him when he's asleep and so I try to stay awake as long as I can
@psyche49f (2512)
I do...but not often since my husband sleeps later than me. I sleep as early as 9:00 P.M., and my hubby sleeps much later. Even if our two kids are grown-ups, he waits for them especially when they're out for the night...that's really so thoughtful of him...because I can sleep soundly as he sees to it that there's somebody to open the gate and the door when my children come home late at night. When he is asleep and I'm awake, I look at him, smile, or even bless him as he snores....he sure does looks like an angel while asleep. (LOL)!
@LittleMel (14055)
sounds like great husband and great father
@marty3888 (2359)
Sometims in the morning I do. And you're right. She just seems so beautiful sometimes when she's asleep. I can't at night because I go to bed before she does and even if I'm up when she comes up, she dosn't turn the light on.
@LittleMel (14055)
morning is all rush time for us, night time is the best
@asgtswife04 (2482)
i definitely watch him sleep when he's home. My husband is in the military and is gone a lot, so i love watching him sleep when he comes home. it's almost like I don't wanna miss a minute of him being here with me. He's so peaceful when he sleeps to, besides his snoring. LOL! God bless
@LittleMel (14055)
I get restless if husband is away I can't imagine marrying someone in the military
it's rough sometimes, but i couldn't imagine my life without him completely so it is worth it in the end when he is home. God bless
@LittleMel (14055)
wish you the best in your relationship :) may your love to each other grows stronger every day
• Halifax, Nova Scotia
i enjoy watching people sleep.. ive watched my wife sleep plenty of times.. watching my children sleep is one of the most relaxing things i can think of to do and it puts me to sleep almost every time i watch them for any length of time.. but ya i could watch a stranger sleep haha i dunno why its calming i just like to do it.. maybe cuz i spent so many years as an insomniac that watching people sleep was as close as i got most of the time to actually sleeping :D
@LittleMel (14055)
I know what you mean, I start becoming insomniac this year, wasn't that bad last year
• Halifax, Nova Scotia
insomnia has some benefits to it! i kinda miss being able to stay awake for days on end.. after a few days you get the sleep deprevation kicking in and unless you like lsd youre not gonna enjoy yourself anymore.. but before that happens you get enough time in your day to do the things you wanna do.. and you always get alone time cuz the rest of the world has to sleep.. you can spend your nights doing those things that you cant get done during the day due to distractions others may bring.. beating a hard part in a video game.. learning words to a song.. watching a movie with no interuption.. etc etc.. people who sleep 8 hours a day lose 20 years of their life every 60 years they live.. thats a huge loss i think.. less sleep is good! :D
@LittleMel (14055)
wow really? I thought 8 hrs sleep is healthy, helps you live longer and stay beautiful. but who wants to be pretty forever anyway?
@eagle_f15 (2054)
I do sometimes in the morning. Especially when I happen to turn to the right and he has turned to the left . I would kinda study his face llok at his eyebrows....look at the pores and still thinks that he needs a Beauticontrol facial spa from me.!!!!
@LittleMel (14055)
hahah needs facial spa does he ever do the same to you?
@eagle_f15 (2054)
As in watching me sleep yes but in facial spa no...LOL
No but my girlfriend watches me. She thinks I look peaceful. She likes to gently touch me when I sleep. She likes to think about what I am dreaming.
@LittleMel (14055)
hahah did you tell her what your dream was?
@twoey68 (13651)
I don't really watch Hubby sleep but I have went in and checked on him to make sure he's still breathing when he sleeps a really long time. Gruesome I know, but I worry about him. **AT PEACE WITHIN** ~~STAND STRONG IN YOUR BELIEFS~~
@LittleMel (14055)
I do this too sometimes the longest he sleeps is 10 hrs, so longer than that I will be worried
I do sometimes and it's great I love seeing how peaceful he is when he is sleeping. I like to snuggle up with him when he is asleep. I also check up on him to see if he kicks off the blanket too and he does that a lot as well and I help him cover up snuggly warm so he won't get sick....
@LittleMel (14055)
I do that too. but every time I put the blanket on him he kicks it off again :)
Hi LittleMel! I like to watch my partner sleeping. He looks so innocent when he is asleep. I sometimes watch him sleeping when i am awake first. He does not sleep without cuddling me and waits for me to come to bed always.
@LittleMel (14055)
he sleeps cuddling you and waits for you, that's sweet