Who is good at keep their resolutions for the New year?

@ersmommy1 (12600)
Did you keep your resolution for 2007? Or do you think it's a waste of time?
@ctrymuziklvr (11059)
I learned many years ago not to even bother making new years resolutions because I never keep them. This year is no different. No resolutions.....
@ersmommy1 (12600)
I guess the saying is true. The hardest promises to keep are the ones we make to ourselves.
I have resolved to make no New Year's Resolutions. I did this years ago. I think people should make new resolutions every day to be better than the day before. One particular day is only a reason to procrastinate making needed changes.
@lilybug (21148)
I resolve to not make any resolutions! I have never kept my resolutions, so I stopped making them a long time ago.
@bear_cute (124)
Hi.actually i never keep my resolution.i think no benefit.what i think just know open new book and make a change in my life.i think waste my time if always remember about the past matter.just take the important matter can make lesson to do the best for this year.we learn from mistake right.don't have anyone very perfect in the world.maybe sometimes we have do the mistake.