Lets be honest here people are not as clean as we want them to be

Do your kids having any rules as to eating out of other peoples houses? Like your child's best friend could be the sweetest angel you know. But the mother and father smoke like chimneys. They don't open the house windows. The walls and furniture are two shades darker. Or you see the dishes piled high on the counter and know it's from last week. You can only imagine under the toilet bowl. UUGGHH!!
@marketing07 (6266)
• South Korea
you know, different people has its own cleaning habit.
You did not bother to answer the question I asked.
Yeah I agree. I have seen where people smoke so much that there walls look yellow when they should be white. I also know of people who have lots of cats and dogs. There is pet hair everywhere and the smell is awfull. I don't think that these people think of this as not normal. Maybe they need to spend a few hours in some freh air and then walk back into their house. Maybe then they would smell what we do.
@Polly1 (12648)
Some people can live like that. I am not super clean but I don't live like a pi8g. My house doesn't stink like a farm. I do try to keep up with the dishes and stuff like that.
@wolfie34 (26792)
With my father you have to go into the living room with a gas mask on, no I am serious he smokes a pipe and the room fills up with smoke, he uses his fingers to clean his pipe and they are filthy, there are dirty black finger marks all around the room and the sofa is disgusting! It's like he doesn't care, he's content to wallow in his own filth, ewwwww! Smoke gets everywhere and makes everywhere stink like hell.
@SViswan (12071)
No one I know is like that. But we do have rules for my son. He isn't allowed to eat at anyone's house. He has to get my permission first and there are just two or three homes that I allow him to eat at. Anyways, he hardly goes to anyone's house sinceI prefer that he plays outside. But if I knew there were people who smoked like chimneys, my son wouldn't be allowed to enter their home, let alone eat!
If I knew that uncleanliness was going on at the other persons house I wouldn't let my child go there and be exposed to it.I would invite my childs best friend over to our house.
I have gone into peoples homes that you wouldn't want to sit on their furniture. They offer you something they have baked and I tell them that I am allergic or can't eat it on my diet. I remember years ago holding bake sales at the school and being reluctant to buying some of the goodies because of the person who baked it.