Close 2007 and opend 2008?

@anetteh (3591)
Sweden
OK, we are leaving 2007 and go in to 2008. Are you happy with your 2007? Did you accomplished your goals or plans you had? What are your wishes for the 2008? I have been working hard to get a real job. Worked as a freelance for some time before I got it to a real job. I accomplished my goals. I also decided to start earning money from the Internet for free. I did accomplished even that. Now, when I look back I am really satisfied with my accomplishments. And I can not think of any new goals. Well, I have one goal and that is work harder with my little home based business and make more free money Online. And please do not come with any suggestions, I will not ever pay in order to earn. When I mean free I mean free. I will pray for a war free world and give some help through charity for 2008. There are to many war going on, and from where I am I can only watch and pray for those who are suffering. Happy new Year and god bless you all.
2007,wonderful year!I met my girlfriend in 2007 which is giving me power for facing any hard situation.I post a paper in magazine first time in my life which ensure me to finish my study and get my master degree.
2008,I have many wishes for myself and other lovely people.keep healthy and happy--for mother and father;enjoy your job--for my friend;love me more and more and I will reply--for my lovely ,sweet,honey,girlfriend maggie.
@anetteh (3591)
• Sweden
It seems to me that you are happy with the year of 2007. I do really hope you will have a god 2008. I guess there are many things to wish for, but there are also many things not to wish for. Whatever it will be, we do not know. We can only hope and wish it will be a god year. If you have goals, you may work on them to come true, and if you not have any, you may get some. Thank you for responding and happy new 2008
@suehan1 (4356)
firstly i will be glad to see the end of 2007.it has been a terrible year for myself and my children,2008 has to better,and i am going to work on making it better for my children.i am going to save and travel and really sets some goals for myself.like do some courses and get ahead.i hope you have a great 2008.cheers sue
@anetteh (3591)
• Sweden
Some years are bad and some years are better. I shore do hope you and your kids really do get a better year. I have not had so many thoughts about the new year to come. Since my goals for 2007 are accomplished, I must think of some new once. I will start working with my son on his routines. My son has ADHD and need guidelines through the days and we have to create some routines that will help him. He is 16 and soon he will have to live by him self. Then he will not have his mother around so much. that is my first goal to start with. Thank you so much for responding and I do wish your family a very god year of 2008.