Multiple Site Browsing

@scorpio16 (1707)
While working on office computer, how can we escape from the eyes of Network Administrator about the visiting websites. Is there any software to hide the browsing history. I had been working on mylot site from my office earlier but now this site has been blocked by the administrator, it might be that few other sites would also be blocked tomorrow. I therefore just want to know that Is there anything, any trick or any software to enable me to hide the browsing sites from the eyes of Network administrator. will this work, if I open first site as my allowed site and others as I wish. Can this procedure help me. Please ellaborate on the possibilities. Thanks!
you can better go for proxy websites available. Visit the site and start surfing ur pages within the domain of the proxy site. Netwrk Adm will not be able to get ur surfing history. Try it and enjoy unlimited surfing...
@oslovibes (190)
• Greece
I dont know if it'll help but you can take a look at www.ixquick.com for anonymous browsing.