Yoga or Exercise

@scorpio16 (1707)
Which one is better for keeping us healthier - Yoga or Exercise. Yoga has no physical strain whereas exercises have physical strain and every body can not do it. Which is better to adopt and why or should we do both. Please share your experience.
well you can say yoga is a more complete and alleviated form of our daily exercise. While simple exercises (with or without gadgets) tone up the body, the aim of yoga is to connect the body and the mind in harmony and aim for overall improvement of both. It also helps one to be more peaceful from within and be more aware of the nature around us. If body-building is your aim, then yoga is not for you, you should head for the gym. But if you want to harmonize yourself and keep your body and mind toned, yoga is for you.
@mkmsam531 (269)
I would say both are great. I do yoga to keep me flexible and focus. I do my exercise for my cardio like running and brisk walking. But before i do my running i have to have a stretching for few minutes to prevent injury.
exercise is good to keep you fit, but yoga tends to make your joints more tender and flexible; when I was doing yoga the women in my class 20 years my senior, who had been doing yoga for a few years, where much more flexible than me, and none had back pain or cervix problems.