the worst thing one could do to a friend

What do you think is the worst thing that one can do to a friend? Share :)
@cupid74 (11395)
• Pakistan
If u betray ur friend thats is worst thing u can do to ur friend
Yes I tend to agree. thank you
@marketing07 (6266)
• South Korea
when a friend leave you alone when you needed her,or your friends turn their back on you, i just exprience recently how my friend did that to me.
Did you forgive him already?
I think one of the worst things one can do is to not follow through on a promise. Your friends trust you and that promise is somethign special between you both. Chances are not everyone has what you have with your friend, hoever tight or close both of you are. Breakign a promise can lead to fights and ultimately losing a friend. Not the best way to lose a friendship, if it was even good to lose a friendship to start with!
Thanks
The worst thing a friend could do to you is take your boyfriend or girlfriend. I think that is the lowest that could happen to some one.True there are a lot of backstabbing people in the world but this is scummy.
Talk about backstabbing and pretending! I hate people who pretend they're your friend but in the end they'd backstab you and even take your special someone away. Thanks
@cupid74 (11395)
• Pakistan
i do agree back stabing posing sincere i hate all of these characteristic of any person
@musicman6 (2370)
I think that the worst thing that you could do to a friend is try to steal away a girl or the wife of one of your friends, that considers you a friend!
Yes I knew some people like that.. that's just too wickeD!
@balasri (26554)
Stealing his girl.
yes that's soooo bad
@chrislotz (8203)
I think the worst thing you can do to a friend is loose their trust. When a friend tells you something and you tell someone else what they said. Especially if it was something told in secrecy. I never betray a friend when they tell me something, I don't even tell my husband. I would want this same respect held for me. Sometimes we need to have someone to talk to, to tell our problems to, and if that friend told someone else we would never tell them again and then we wouldn't have that someone to listen to our problems. We all need to get things off our chest and have someone to talk to about it.
@academic2 (7010)
• Uganda
Not to attend his wedding, and not to attend the burrial of his wife!
@adnanezzi (243)
i think the worst thing u can do to a friend is to neglect him so often that he ceases to be ur friend. as one quote says ''those people who are without friends are the unlucky ones but the unlukiest of them all is the person who doesnt understand the the value of friendship.