do you dip?

Halifax, Nova Scotia
i thought about this question while at tim hortons today.. i like to dip my tim bits.. i guess id dip my donuts too if i ever got them but i prefer the timbits.. anyways just curious who else likes to dip.. muffin / cookie / donut / timbit / something else? into your hot beverage.. coffee / tea / cappuccino etc
@Ravenladyj (22937)
OH NO NO NO!!! A Canadian Timbit SHOULD NOT be dipped (I say Canadian because the Timmies here in the U.S SUCKS and is NOT the same)....I think a true Timmies Timbit should be savoured all on its own so one can truly appreciate it :-D
• Halifax, Nova Scotia
hah well ive never been to one in the states though ive seen one in michigan.. and i have no shortage of timbits so dipping the odd one is no problem either :D
@Sissygrl (10915)
I watched you dip, and i didn't think that it would have tasted very good. However i like to dip my cookies in milk, but i hate the crumbs in the bottom of the cup! I'm glad you enjoyed your dipping extravaganza!!
• Halifax, Nova Scotia
i did enjoy it quite :) thanks for keeping me company! hehe :D