Leave Slashmysearch and REALLY GET Paid with Moola

@dramaqn (1990)
I use to be a member of slashmysearch and never got paid, and not only that it seemed like it was going to take forever to get paid. So, luckily a fellow mylotter told me about moola and another member told me how to really get paid from moola. If you want to get paid for searching, trust me, SLASH is not the way to go, or you're just Slashing away your time that could be used to really make money. If you'd like to check it out and want to sign under me, let me know. But trust me, you will like moola.
@roberten (3131)
I like moola, it is a fun site with great search option.
@dramaqn (1990)
Oh yeah, I love the search option. And the beauty of it, their search results are way better than slash.
@aconites (769)
yoiu mush be good at moolas games cause i stuk on the 0.06 cents i'v got the people i play agenst they allways win
@mensab (4207)
i am a new member of slashmysearch. i don't know much about the site. anyway, i will try to reach payout and if they don't pay, then it is time to leave. i will try what you reccomended here, moola. i would like to try anything that pays. thank you.
@dramaqn (1990)
No problem anytime. Yea some people say that they've reached payout with slash, but I'm not too sure about that, and if they did, how long did it take them to reach it. I also had joined their email site too...slashmymail.com, and still never paid. I hope you enjoy moola, I can't remember if I put it on my blog or not, but also check it out to see what else tickels your fancy. HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
Yeah, moola is really great. I got $30 cashed out a few days ago, and I have 100 invites. I have a hard time getting referrals lol
@dramaqn (1990)
I can certainly relate to the hard work it takes to get referrals. Congrats on your payout with moola. Are there any helpful tips you can give that will be helpful for new users with moola and those considering to join?