whats your cell phone features

@aconites (769)
every one has cellphone but what is your cellphone feature that you like ?
@mrmr007 (101)
• Israel
i have nokia 6280 and it is very nice and very usefull, his features: messaging :sms, mms, email, instant messaging. browser: wap 2.0/x html . games: 3D snake, 3D rally + download able, colours: carbon black, graphite grey. camera: 2mp, 1600*1200 pixels, VGA video, flash, secondary video call VGA camera. and it have music player, organiser, stereo fm radio, and his battery: standard battery Li-lon 970 mAh (Bp- 6M)
@aconites (769)
waw mrmr what all this featur's you seem to have a nice phone .. why did you choose this cellphone and did it cost you much?? do you use all the features? oh i feel like i gave you alot of questions..
@YamiKiba (938)
Lol my phone is very basic. But I like the text messaging which every modern cell should have. xD
@aconites (769)
hahaha looooool well that the cellphone my mother will prefer she told me you dont have to spend your paychek for a new phone .. but i did any way
There are a few feature on my phone that I like such as my camera,alarm clock, voice dial and speakerphone.
@aconites (769)
what i like about my cellphone is evry thing in it i have mucis plylist and camera 2 megapixel internet and this cool program named almoazen its remined about the praying time i feel like we made a connectin with out phones we will be lost without it
@ratyz5 (7829)
I have a Nokia N-Gage and its obvious feature is the gaming capability that I used to utilize so often. Now that the games have ceased to come up one after another, its just another cell phone with minimum gaming but still, with nice music playing capabilities that sure gets you out of the boring moments ^_^
@kianli (546)
mine has camera, music player, opera browser,and i installed a Cambridge Dictionary in to it yesterday. I'm looking for a Japanese dictionary suitable for my Moto E2, which should be a java thing.