Do you like to read a harry potter books?

harry potter book - do you like to read harry potter books?
I like harry potter movies but not the harry potter books its because i don't like to read some books,lol, eccept of dictionary, only dictionary books i like to read.but i really like harry potter movies.how about you do you like to read a harry potter books?
@diillu (5130)
Well, while comparing harry potter books to the harry potter movies I must say that I prefer Harry potter movies. Cause I have found that the book is little bit ocnfusing and apart from that with all those animaton and visual effects it makes movie alot more intresting than that of reading books. But in other cases, I like reading much more thanw atching movies.
yeah your right there!even me i like harry potter movie only and i enjoy watching that kind of movie.thanks for the response and have a nice day. reanicah
@lilybug (21182)
I have read all of the Harry Potter books. I enjoyed them. I just read the last book a few days ago. It took me 3 days to read the whole almost 800 pages. I like the movies too, but I like the books better.
really?oh... how nice is that,thats goon and nice to read but me i cant read books its because im not interested in book but i really love harry potter only in the movie.i like watching in harry potter the movie.by the way thanks for the response and have a nice day.belated happy new year to you. reanicah
@aseretdd (13712)
Yes, i love to read harry potter books and i re read them countless times... i also like searching the internet about facts that are not in the book... I don't know anyone who doesn't like Harry Potter... well everybody loves harry...
hahhaa.........i really love harry but only to watch in movie not in the book its because i dont like to read some books.by the way thanks for your response and have a nice day. reanicah
@tryxiness (4549)
I love harry potter books. I have the whole collection of the series and I have read all of them.
really?lol,thats nice,its because me i cant read more books its because im not interested in books. But in movie i like harry potter,only in the movie not in book,hahahaha...but if dictionary, i really love to read that.by the way thanks for the response and have a nice day,god bless you and belated happy new year to you. reanicah