Max is the man!

@coffeebreak (17824)
With all the big wigs and supposedly "more important" men in Port Charles, none of them look as handsome in their suits as Max does! Ric, Sonny, Mac, Trevor - not one of them yahoo's hold a candle to Max in his suits! I wish they'd do more with him - he is a fun and refreshing character! Him and Diane would be Great!
@Trace86 (5043)
I have to agree that Max is a super cutie. He is so quiet and strong. He and Diane are dancing around their attraction for each other. He has a fantastic and understated sense of humor. Those broad shoulders look great in those dark tailored suits.
@Trace86 (5043)
I was so happy to see Max and Diane finally kissing the other day! It's about time. They are just so cute together. I hope they continue to explore this relationship. Thanks for best response!
@coffeebreak (17824)
That was refreshing to see some fun and laughter for a change! I hope they keep them together, but since happiness isn't in GH's writers vocabulary, they probably wont!
LMAO!! i never thaought of dianne and max together. he is pretty cool~ they should give him some more airtime. he is hansome to in his way.. but now that i have started working i dont get to watch gh anymore....:(
@coffeebreak (17824)
I know! He has alot of offer the show! Just stay tuned to My Lot / General Hospital discussions and we'll keep you up to date! Max and Dianne hooked up on Friday and Alexis walked in!!!
@chrislotz (8207)
My favourite man on General Hospital is Jacks. I think he has the most beautiful eyes. And I think him and Carly are a perfect match when it comes to looks. I think she is so beautiful. I love her hair. I wish I had full hair like hers. Yes, I agree that Max looks good in a suit, too. I think all the men on this show are good looking.
@coffeebreak (17824)
Yeah, I hope they keep Carly and Jax together. What a power couple they would be! She's got it, she just dones't know it! Soon as she gets away from Sonny, she'll find it tho!
@jdeforge (224)
Anyone notice a little sense of anger and worry while he was talking to Spin yesterday? Could he be the strangler?
@myrith (1830)
Oh yes they're fantastic together, I'm happy they finally hooked up, hopefully this will be more than a fling for them both, and Max has been pining for Carly for much too long, Thumbs Up to GH, things are looking up!
@coffeebreak (17824)
Just as long as GH keeps them together. The writers are not famous for keeping any happiness in Port Charles! But they'd sure be a great couple and such a breath of fresh air!