Carpet cleaning

@bfarrier1 (2082)
I recently got a new Bissell carpet cleaner I think it cleaned better than Rug Doctor carpet cleaner my carpets are so clean, has anyone used either of these? What did you think? Which brand have you used or have you used both?
We have an older model by Sears. It does a pretty fair job. I would like to get a smaller one though. This one is a tank. Maybe when hubby goes back to work we can afford one.
@bfarrier1 (2082)
My Bissell is almost made like a vaccum cleaner it has a small tank but the water keeps going in a circle so as you don't have to change the water alot my carpets are so clean and it was under 200 dollars. thanks for the comment, have a great day!
@dayzz25 (552)
I'm glad that you received a carpet cleaner. It sounds like you are very happy with it. I've only used a carpet cleaner once and I'm not sure what the brand name was. I have always imagined that the Rug Doctor brand would be great but now I have to think twice. Thanks for the information and enjoy your new carpet cleaner. Have a great day.
@bfarrier1 (2082)
Thanks for the comment and I really do love the new carpet cleaner I love having a clean home.