Who's going to watch celebrity aprrpentice tonight?

I am going to tape Celebrity Apprentice and watch it tonight to see if it will be worth watching the series or not. I can't beleieve they put Omarosa back on she was so lazy on the show before! I don't know who all the celebs are that will be on but I know Gene Simmons and one of the Baldwin brothers is going to be.
@zeloguy (4915)
Heck no! First of all I didn't watch the last version of the Apprentice (did watch the one with Omarosa which was two seasons ago if I remember correctly). Secondly, I don't think putting a bunch of people together to do crazy stunts just to have Trump say "You're Fired" to a celeb sounds all that appealing... "You're Fired!"... "Thanks, now I can get back to my REAL job". I will take a pass on this one.
I am going to watch to see how dumb or smart these celebrtities really are.
@zeloguy (4915)
There MAY be some type of nostalgia to it and if nothing is on I may turn it on while I am working... doubt I will follow it like "Dancing with the Stars" or other related shows.
@dfinster (3538)
I watched it last week and will be watching again tonight. I know I'm in my late 30's but I'm a huge Gene Simmons and KISS fan so I like to watch to see what happens with him.~D
@crystal8577 (1470)
I normally do not like to watch the show. I am excited about the celebrity cast though. My oldest loves Gene & wanted to watch it so we watched it with her.
@mrsjbelle (1641)
I am so sad I missed the debut. I should have been paying more attention. Im always online instead of Tv lol.
@tyc415 (5706)
I didn't think I would watch the show this season just because of Ormarosa being on there. I thought this was a celebrity "star" show and I sure don't consider her as a star or celebrity. I did watch the show and will really enjoy it if they get her off of there. I like the idea of the money they raise from the challenges going to the team leader's charity. This way each of them will step up to lead and really have something to shoot for to win the challenge. I just hope that Donald Trump is kind enough at the end of the season to donate to each charity that was left out of the winnings. So, for now I will probably watch it unless something better comes on. I didn't watch it last season but for the life of me right now I can't remember what it was that I watched instead. haha