Do You Wear Underwear?

Underwear - Do you wear underwear?
Im in the mood for a silly discussion so here it is. Im just curiouse how many of you wear underwear? I personally do not. I hate that they are always where they dont need to be like up my bum. LOL. I feel more comfortable without them. I honesty think I only own about 2-3 pairs. So what about you men and women? Do you like to wear underwear or do you prefer to go without?
@lightningMD (5932)
I only wear underwear when I am having my period. My Master does not allow me to wear it at any other time. At first I felt strange going without underwear,but now it feels strange to wear it.
Thats the only time I wear them. After so long without it feels very wierd to wear them. Thanx!
• Houston, Texas
I love when you're having your period. It's lovely too be at the verge too cry wearing underwear when you're having your period. Which I love when you're having your period, is that I love too see the waistband of your underwear and you see the waistband of my underwear.
@maddysmommy (16236)
Yup I do, I find it uncomfortable when I don't wear any LOL except when I wear PJs to bed LOL
@maddysmommy (16236)
I forgot to add that I have more than a dozen pairs I think, including g-strings, boy shorts etc
@pinay81 (1538)
hi copper, i like that undies on your picture hehe about yeah i always wear underwear but bra nope im not comfortable wearing bra except i go outside like mall or attending some party or celebration but in the house and very near place in my house i dont wear bra i love to collect panty i have 78pcs already and not use i just collect it differents colors and design:-)
I dont like to wear a bra unless I have to go out in public like you said. Thats alot of underware! Im sure you have some neat colors and patterns. Do you plan on collecting them forever? I wonder how many you could get?
@Archie_14 (147)
Ofcourse i wear an underwear , how can someone go without it . LOL , anywayz i own about 6-10 pairs of jockey Zone ! Love wearing that , damn comfortable , and yeah i can never go out without my underwear on , how can anyone do that !
I guess maybe its diffrent for guys than girls. I am a woman and hate them. I just dont see the point in having to fix my underwear all the time. I am a stay at home mom and always moving so of course my underware are to. Its just easier to not wear them. To each there own I guess! Thanx!
Dear, I'm a man, i always wear, without it i feel uncomfortable, bcoz many times our(P) getting hard, so its hard to control and appears to all. So for men without wear we cant go easily. For women, i think they also feel uncomfortable, bcoz if they wear, the shape of "V" not appear in public, and they feel comfortable and confidence with underwear. But different people diferrent opinion in this world. So, the lifestyle, habits, and environments also will decide person to wear or not. Thnx, Rakesh.....
@foxyfire33 (10009)
LOL...I can't believe I'm going to answer this...I have 3 pairs, one has almost no elastic left so I'm not even sure why I keep them, one is a tad too small so they rarely get worn and my third pair is currently missing...don't ask because I really don't want to think where they may have gotten too, the last time I lost a pair they turned up in step son's bedroom which was weird but I honestly think they just got mixed up in his girlfriend's laundry... anyway... Obviously I rarely wear any at all. I've been wearing leggings under my jeans anyway because of the cold and the fact that my jeans are ripped in the knee so I just tell myself it's no different than wearing long john underwear. Right now I only have pajama bottoms on.
@Wario_1 (969)
• Sweden
I wear underwear, dont like being without because im so used to have underwear on me. One thing i like is to walk around in my appartment in only underwear, think i got it from a good friend of mine that use to do that.