Reaching 500

@dramaqn (1990)
I can't believe that I'm almost to 500 posts. I can remember when I first joined mylot and I saw these high numbers by peoples name. The number 100 seemed so far away, and then I reached that plateau, I was so excited and aimed to see how long it would take me to reach 250. There were so many days that I didn't know what to discuss and other days when I would log in and not one discussion would catch my attention to give a response. But despite the crazy days I have been determined, and I try to always post one discussion or respond to at least two before the day is over.
Congratulations! Keep up the good work. You're almost to 500 posts. One of the advantages of reaching 500 posts is that you will be given the privilege to copy and paste and upload photo to your own response. Have a great day! :-)
@dramaqn (1990)
I know, it's the little reward I've been wating for. Thanks for responding, I greatly appreciate it.
@rosema (1145)
Hi congratulations, all i can say is just keep moving, you can not only reach 500 posts but more. Just enjoy what you are doing and you will achieved your goal. ^_^
@dramaqn (1990)
Great thanks. I can't wait. And I do enjoy this very much. I'm getting a little compensation for doing what I love...talking and meeting new people.
@carmelanirel (20979)
Keep posting, you will be there in no time.. :)
@dramaqn (1990)
Thank you, I'm trying.
@sacmom (14314)
Wow, before you know it you will be there dramaqn! Like you, I don't post much, but I have tried to log in daily since joining Mylot back in February 2007. I miss a day here and there, but do try to make it up. Good luck in reaching 500! :)
@dramaqn (1990)
Thank you sac. I remember when I first started you were one of names I remembered posting welcoming me. I didn't know you started in Feb. Wow, your right it wont be long now.
@mensab (4205)
you are near your goal. when did you join mylot? you must be nearing payout too? trying to post one or two discussions or responses is always a good idea to increase our points here. i also do that. just two or three, but they always go beyond those limits.
@dramaqn (1990)
I joined in late March or early April. I joined this before I went on maternity leave. When I first began I posted and responded to a lot of things about pregnancy,parenting,and making money online. I truly love this site. I have gotten some great tips and information from fellow mylotters.
congratulations to you and I'll post hard to catch up with you
@dramaqn (1990)
Thank you. This site is great for so many things, whether if you use it for a networking tool, parenting help, or to give helpful advice yourself. No matter what the occassion, just dig in, have fun, and express yourself.
@mummybec (685)
WOW Congratulations, hehehe I am only new so I am still trying to get use to the site, I am sure once I get used to it my post numbers will go up!!
@dramaqn (1990)
Oh yes, you will be amazed at just how fast your number will rise. This is such a fun and helpful site, so make sure you use it to your advantage.