Which Hoiday do you think Hallmark makes the most sales?

Christmas? Mothers Day? Or Valentines day? I am watching a game show and this is one of the questions. I am still waiting on the correct answer. I am also guessing Valentines day. I'll let you know what it was later.
I saw that game show. I guessed Valentine's Day too, but was glad to be wrong. It made me happy to see the boy win the mil.
Oh no now they know the other choices I want to give best response to the first person to guess it right. Oh your so right and can you believe he is a 21 year old virgin. He never had a girl friend in his life. I sure hope this does not cause hoe*s to come out of the bushes. LOL
Heck, some of the "mob" was lookin' kinda ho-ish when he said if he won he'd try buying a girlfriend. Tho it would be nice if he found a nice girl. Besides, his image is nothing a few crunches, some contacts and a new wardrobe can't fix, lol. PS: sorry i blew the game :(
My mother thought he was so cute. I also said the same. There was one woman looking like she was going to cry. Her hand was just over her mouth in auhhh. It's ok no one has it so far. LOL Not that it won't be hard to figure out now. I can't wait to get my next one next show time. LOL
@sedel1027 (17868)
I bet it is Valentine's Day. Some people are too cheap to buy anything but a card!
No it's now known it's not this one. :)
@carmelanirel (21108)
I may be wrong, but I believe it is Mothers Day, if not then my second guess would be Valentines Day..Can't wait to hear the answer to this one..:)
I am so lol and Yes I am on my way to tell you the answer. I was also shocked to hear the answer. Thanks so much
@Rozie37 (15505)
• Turkmenistan
I will have to say that it is probably a toss up between Mother's day and Valentines day. But, just so I decide just one, I will say Mother's Day. You have to hook up the of queen your life on her day.
Oh No this is wrong Mylot can you please remove this one. I hit the wrong button while talking on the phone. Rozie LOL your not correct. I am now so mad. I won't pick up this phone again.. LOL enjoy
According to Hallmark.com, for greeting cards, Valentine's Day is the second most important card-giving holiday, next to Christmas, with about 188 million valentines given worldwide. Their site also reveals that more than half of the United States population celebrates Valentine's Day by purchasing a greeting card.
I take it you did some homework. Your right it was Christmas. I hit best response by mistake. I also asked mylot to remove ti for me. They never answered my email. Your the winner.
@carpenter5 (6786)
I would think Mother's day. Just about everyone has either a mother or someone that they respect as a mother figure. Not everyone has someone to buy for at Valentine's day, and not all celebrate Christmas. I also don't purchase Christmas Cards at Hallmark because I have to purchase so many of them. What if it's Halloween and not any of the above mentioned. Was it multiple choice?
LOL this is funny yes it was as I put it here. I is not Halloween. Thanks
@estherlou (5026)
I would guess Valentine's day. People buy boxes of Christmas cards to send and not usually Hallmarks. Mothers' Day? that would be a popular holiday to buy individual cards for, but I really think it is probably Valentine's day.
i beleive it is mothers day just cause mothers are why we are here
@imadriscoll (2235)
I would say that it's Christmas. Most people buy their entire family and all of their friends Christmas cards. For Valentine's Day they buy a card for their spouse or boy/girlfriend (and hopefully if they have a spouse they don't have a boy/girlfriend) and for a few special people ... but not everyone they know. Then for Mother's Day they would only have one maybe two moms ... no need to buy one for everyone that they know.
now that would be a hard one. But I think I would have to say Christmas because I sure know I bought and received allot of cards.
@bowtieguy (5931)
My first though was valentimes day untill I looked and saw all the christmas cards I had gotten this year. I quickly changed my answer and had only wished it were me on the screen and not hte guy that was standing up there, but at least I have my dignity knowing I got the question right. That dosent'sound pathetic dose it? lol.
@reinydawn (11651)
I was pretty sure I knew the answer to this one - heard it years ago actually. Then I started to read the replies here and after the first one decided to post my answer, then go back and read them. I'm pretty sure it's Mother's Day.
@Zelmarq (11507)
• Cebu City, Philippines
Its valentine's day that i guess theres more cards and makes more sales. Even the roses are out of stock nd expensive during valentines day.
@luvstochat (6916)
Without looking at any of the above answers I would have to say Mothers Day. Most people buy their mothers cards on mothers day I am going to read the responses now and see if you answered if I was right or wrong.
@biggerb (2030)
I think its valentine's for sure.
@twoey68 (13662)
I think Valentine's Day. Everybody tends to get their sweety a card not to mention all the kids that get them for school. I'd say Christmas would probably be second. **AT PEACE WITHIN** ~~STAND STRONG IN YOUR BELIEFS~~
@Syphon (287)
i would say christmas but this answer would be somehow too easy for a question. but it was correctly. well, it is clearly that it can only be christmas because this is the most celebrated day in the year. every family celebrates this ( i think so because i dont know someone who dont celebrate christmas ) so it must be christmas. mothers day is here not so popular....valentines day is more popular than mothers day but it still cant beat it because christmas is a few days long and valentines day not so here is the point i think...