Marriage or Live-in Relationship?

Well as the days go by ,the number of divorces are increasing and so are the number of live-in realtionships.But marriage is a holy institution and has been the back-bone of ur world all through it's history.Some say husband and wife are just names and they could love even otherwise. What do you think-Marriage or Live0in realtionships? I am for marriage and I believe everyine in India would be doing the same.
@cyntrow (8524)
Marriage is a legal partnership. It's only Holy if we choose to make it so. Live in couples relationships are no less blessed than those who have gone before the congregation. The only difference is a piece of paper saying it's legal
@diillu (5128)
I also believe in marraige and it isn't something that should taken this lightly. But I also support live in relationship. It is alot better when a relationship breaks than that of the breaking of a marriage. By living together a couple can know eachother in a better way than just from dating. And this way they can decide wether than can really spend rest of their life together.
@Lady_Vincy (1540)
I think that people should live together before getting married. If they do that then they will know if they are compatable befor actually getting married. They can get engaged but just hold off on the holy ceremony. If things are good then they should get married. If not then they know before they have to get a divorce. Divorces are happening more and more but that is because people are not taking their time before rushing in. If people took their time and got to truly know eac other than I don't think there would be as many divorces.
yeah and not just live together for a few months either at leat 2 years
@fianne (1059)
hello ironwindows445! well, for me, i will go for marriage. in the first place, before having relationship, friendship comes in first in which you get to know each other. as time goes by that you are now on relationship, you get to know each other more better and intimacy comes in too. you discuss problems and happiness. on ething that destroys marriage is pride and miscommunication. so before you decide to marry, know each other better first and assess and assess and assess. see if he or she can accept you in your shortcomings, not just your success. but live-in is a no-no. if you can have your family and friend's blessing and the society's blessing, why not? most important blessing of all is the God's blessing, so i prefer to get married.
While marriage is the pinnacle of romantic relationships............live in relationships are usually the prelude.In a live in relationship one sees their partner in the married environment and skeletons are more likely to fall out of the closet.The couple can "test drive each other" instead of getting the surprise after they would have gotten married.