Were you able to enter codes on double day?

@Fishmomma (11452)
I was one of the lucky ones yesterday. The site was down part of the day and some of my friends didn't get double points. Did you get double points at the Coke Site?
It was double points day? Crap, I had no idea. I even have codes from 3 12-packs. That would have been 60 points! How did you know ahead of time that it would be a double day? Do they send an email or something?
@Fishmomma (11452)
I received an e-mail. Sorry I should have posted and will the next time. I'm surprised that everyone wasn't told this time. Thanks for the reply.
I haven't been checking my email regularly lately, I must have missed it. :-(
@sirnose (2440)
No,I didnot know about that promotion.Coke rewards usually notified me by e-mail, but,this time they didn't.I guess they didn't want everyone to cash in on such good deal.
@Fishmomma (11452)
Sorry to hear you didn't receive the e-mail. I think companies should e-mail everyone when they are giving double points. Thanks for the reply.