Having Children

I am 31 years old and have never had a desire to have children. I don't intend to have any either. If you have children, do you regret that you decided to have children? Are they causing you to pull your hair out or are they driving you to drink (:])? Do think I'll regret not having children later in life? Enlighten me.
@paulsy (1264)
Everyone has their own choices in life. One may regret not having children, and another may just be contented as they are without children. No one is exactly the same. I have three children. But I have never felt regret having them. Actually, they make me happy. They complete me. Yes, sometmes it's quite difficult, considering the financial aspects in raising children, not to mention the responsibility in moulding their attitudes, values and principles in life. It's not easy. But as I watch them grow up, I always find myself realizing that it is in them that I see my greatest accomplishment in life. Everything that they are is a reflection of myself, and I am very proud of my children. That makes me proud of myself too!
@inked4life (4227)
I've done a number of regrettable things in my life, but having kids is definitely not one of them. Sure, there are times when they will drive you absolutely nuts, but the unconditional love they give you makes you get over that small stuff pretty quickly. Only you can decide what you want to do and it's impossible to say if you'll come to regret never having had kids.
I didn't really want children until I was older, in fact my first was born when I was 35. I have found that fatherhood is the most exciting thing I have ever done, it isn't easy and it isn't always a bed of roses, but, I wouldn't change it if, even if I could.
It's good that you waited. So many people have children too early and can't take care of them. Shall I say Britney!!!!
I think there are 2 sides to this though. I waited and it made me more patient with the kids. I am also more focused on the kids as I feel I have already done a lot of living. Saying that, if I had had children when I first got married they would now be older and life would be more fun for my wife and I as we could spend more time doing our things. But, yes, but again, would we be together if we had had children earlier in life? I think Brittney Spears is showing definate signs of a youngster who wants their own life, but, has the responsibilty of motherhood to deal with. Must be tough. She needs to get out of the limelight and work out what she wants from life imo.
@Pandaboy (158)
I'm a man 22 years old.so i have no so-called experience of such thing.More and more young people,not only women but also men feel that having children is really an trouble for the family.But i still want to remind you:when you are old,can you endure the loneliness and blankness about your life with no children?