For bloggers and site publishers. Do you check your links regularly?

@LittleMel (14059)
I just found out today. One of the bloggers I linked with, forgot about my blog. I have a few blogs and the oldest blog I have is linked with quite a number of blogs and one of them completely forgot that we promised to link and so my link was gone. Now I don't mind if in the future those who link with me change their mind, but I would appreciate it if they tell me that they have deleted my link. I might ask why just for conversation, but that's about it. I can always link with other blogs, I just want it reciprocal.
@suspenseful (40326)
I do not usually link to blogs. I just tell people to go to my profile page. My blog is the web site listed there. I will have to check my blog as I have not updated it for a while. I am too busy on myLot and then there was the Christmas and New Years so time is rather short. I have not checked my links, but I know that I had to revise one of my sites not that long ago. Oh if someone asks me to look at their blog, I will, but since I have a writing blog, it is not about making money. I do not like linking to blogs because well, if the other person decides to take down his web site, etc. then I have to go and delete the link and I do not like doing that.
@LittleMel (14059)
that's another thing I will find out when checking blog links. If I link with deleted blogs or sites, might as well not linking at all
@polachicago (19143)
Checking your site is the main key in business. I can check my site, but my admin can only change things for me. I have one free site that I check once a while.
@LittleMel (14059)
I admit I don't check my blog links regularly. I just accepted their words that they would link with me. I would check for the first few times, to see if they still have my link on their blogs or sites, but it's been a while I didn't do this. I wonder why this person doesn't have the guts to tell me that my link is no longer wanted. It's not like I will bite or hire a sniper :):)