Judge Judy Episode

Hi. I'm looking for a specific Judge Judy episode and cannot seem to find it anywhere. I contacted the show via email and did not get a response. It involved a couple named Cliff and Cassie being sued by her mother for false accusations. I was not able to watch the whole episode only and clip and from that clip I can see that she was talking about me and there were lies. She beat her baby up in my house. I called the cops had her arrested. The clip I saw showed her saying in front of Judge Judy that the people she was staying with hurt her baby. I would really like to see this whole episode to see what exactly was said. If anyone could point me in the right direction it would be much appreciated.
@ltmoon (1008)
Sorry I can't help you find a transcript, but this sounds like a terrible scenario. Hope it all works out for you.
Thank you for trying though. I've been trying for a while now. I just want to know what was said to see if I should take action or let it go.