New comer

@andyvish (901)
I am expecting a baby any time now. Of course from my wife. I feel very excited. I am head over heels. Are every would be fathers like this?
@mummybec (685)
First of all - congratulations on your news - that is fantastic :) When is bubs due?? My husband was very excited as well with both my pregnancies - I think it is great when the male gets excited too!! Just wait till bubs is here it will be even better. Good Luck...
@andyvish (901)
Thank you very much my friend, I cant wait to see the baby. How the baby will be? Will he cry or smile on the first instant when he sees me? I wonder?
@academic2 (7009)
• Uganda
That is great news man-it is a great experience to be a father-but it goes with responsibility too, prove your worth to the world that you are going to be a good father-first if you are working, I want to hear you are trying to get your partenity leave, to be around the baby and try to bond with him/her as early as possible-I would like to hear you were in the martenity ward at the time the baby is being born-do all these and you will being a great father!
@andyvish (901)
Thank you friend., I will certainly try to be the best father in the world.
@pree70 (525)
hi.. i liked the way you said 'i'm expecting a baby..'. that itself speaks a lot about how you feel for your soon to be born child. usually men say, 'my wife is expecting a baby', as though they have no hand in it! i know you will make a great father.. good luck, and convey the same to your wife too.