another one that people that vote need to read!

@Lakota12 (42681)
and this is from snopes.com http://search.atomz.com/search/?sp-q=Who+is+Barack+Obama&getit=Go&sp-a=00062d45-sp00000000&sp-advanced=1&sp-p=all&sp-w-control=1&sp-w=alike&sp-date-range=-1&sp-x=any&sp-c=100&sp-m=1&sp-s=0 THis very well might be a good eye opener!
People routinely forward email and assume the statements are true because they come from someone they know. I have, of course, taken a practice of trying to verify the emails and there are a number of sites which help debunk urban legends. I have found, amid all the emails sent to my inbox purporting to be true, that only one has been discovered to be factually accurate. One. So, if you get something in your email-- just assume it is false unless it is verified by a reliable source.
@Lakota12 (42681)
I got that directly from snope thats why the URL thanks for responding
Thanks again for posting this link. I have book marked it and will be checking it out more often. This additional information on Barack is quite alarming. Hmmmm...what really is going on with him. Evidently he has a middle eastern name of one of the terrorists...but it escapes me who it right now. You might want to check that out and post it too. Not to many people are aware of that and the media doesn't seem to be running with it. I value your watchdog approach here and you are providing a good service for all of us by keeping up updated! Much appreciated! Raia
@Lakota12 (42681)
what I have read so far is middle name is Hussain. and obama is like oasma ben ladin SPelling here
@meme0907 (3481)
Very interesting LKo I don't vote but if I did I wouldn't vote for him! Thanks for sharing +'s |:)
@Lakota12 (42681)
your welcome!
This world is going to hell fast now who would have hough that he was from the United States and the things that he has done to his own people
@Lakota12 (42681)
I know its bad and I am not hearing any of this in the news guess none ogf the reporters are digging it out and I wonder why!