When was the last time that you...

When was the last time that you laughed until you literally cried. I love simply love to laugh that hard. A good, gut-busting laughter that brings tears to one's eyes is supposedly really good for us! Supposedly it relases endorphins that help us! Share with us the last time you laughed this hard...see if you can make us laugh!!
@PunkyMcPunk (1477)
Well, I work as an online agent for a phone company. I "chat" with customers and answer their questions. Just last week ths man chatted in about getting Broadband Internet with us.... Well it wasn't available but we do have this "reservation list" that customers can add their names to. When the services is available they will be notified. I typed out and sent to him "I am sorry Broadband is not available in your area. Would you like to put your @ZZ (spelled because I can't swear on here) on the reservation list?"I had meant to type " Would you like to be be added to the reservation list?" Yeah it was the day after New Years. And all the words I typed were words so our spell check didn't pick it up. My customer Sent me a bid LOLOLOLOLOL I didn't know what he was referring to until I read what I wrote. I wanted to crawl under my desk. The customer said I made him laugh so hard which made his hang over hurt. I still feel bad but I'm glad he was good natured about it and I'm glad I was able to make him laugh with my HUGE typo.
@jillhill (37383)
It was a couple of months ago. A friend of mine, husband was riding bike on a bike trail one day and he hit a deer. Now I have heard of cars hitting deer but never someone on a bike. Well when they were relaying the story to us so many different phrases came up that pertained to him hitting a deer and a visual in my mind of it actually happening made all of us laugh until we cried. They ended up getting him a hat with a deer whistle on it! It was so funny! Almost like in the movie Tommy Boy when they hit a deer and it was sitting in the back seat!
@bellaofchaos (11550)
Actually tonight was one of those nights, See every sunday night at about 9pm we have friends over and hang out and just whatever. Well my other half did and said something that made me fall over laughing so hard tears kept coming out and then the three other guys that were over just kept adding onto the situation. it was great. I had the best laugh ever.
A few years ago I found a 7ft styrofoam 'Oscar' statue. I planned to wrap him in gauze and make a mummy out of him to use as Halloween decor. So this past Halloween my sister and her friend came up to spend a couple of days with me and help me wrap my mummy. They brought a bottle of Maker's Mark and we set to work on him. I didn't have any gauze so I tore up old white sheets and a pillow case. By the time we were finished we were actually pretty tipsy, ok, fine, we were drunk, and had decided to name him 'Ramses'. He was perfect, except for a bit of his head had yellow showing through so I was trying to hide it with the only wrapping that was left... the corner of the pillow case. My sister sat over on the couch and very dryly says "Hey, Bubba Ramses'. I stood back and looked at him and sure enough, he looked just like a HUGE towering Ku Klux Klan mummy! It was frightening and funny at the same time... I think we all laughed till we peed our pants.
@chooochy (356)
hahaha, i know im gonna start laughing again just writing this one, i was at a family barbecue and my uncle had just bought a pair of glasses with the lenses that go dark in sunlight, what he hadnt realised was the he had left them half in half out under a magazine, so when he went to put them on he had one clear lens and one dark lens, the funniest part was the more we laughed the angrier he got and the more daft he looked walking around with odd glasses on trying to be serious lmao
@JoyfulOne (6242)
We all had a good belly roll last week. My daughter had just got this little Shitzupoo puppy. Cute? For sure! We're all sitting on the floor with it, and it's hopping up and down in our laps like it's on a caffeine buzz or something. I had my big mouth open saying something to my grandson, and it hops in my lap. OK... I'm petting away and talking, all of a sudden it leapt up and licked my face and stuck it's tongue in my mouth real quick, and trying to get it away I fell over backwards. I guess the surprised look and the 'ewwwwwwww' coming out of my mouth started it. I was so surprised I started to laugh soooo hard, we all laughed until tears were coming out. Not earth shattering, but for some reason we all thought this was hysterical. My daughter said she thought it was funny because I handle horses, cows, etc, and animals big and small all the time and they don't intimidate me, and here's this little puppy ruining the image hahaha.
@sigma77 (5385)
I admit it has been a while since I laughed like this. Things just haven't been that funny lately. Now, if Hillary wins the election, you can bet I will be laughing and then crying for the next four years.
If Hillary wins I'll be laughing too from extreme happyness and maybe crying too because I'm laughing so hard.
My girlfriend and I was buying coffee at Starbucks when a guy was walking outside towards the door. After a few seconds we heard a loud noise! We thought the door got smashed or something. It turn out that the guy thought that there was no door so he rammed into it! We were trying not to laugh since we were in a public place but the other people around us was also smirking and giggling. Then the man sat down to one of the chair in the coffee shop, turns out he knew a lady inside. Then the lady asked her if he was alright, then the man answered "I'm fine" (while blood was running down his nose!) We were almost about to cry from holding our laugh so we decided to go to a place far from the coffee shop to release our laughs! We were both in tears and our stomachs ached after we laughed! I didn't even finished my coffee back then because of all that laughter!
@dfinster (3535)
Over the Christmas break, I went over to my sister-in-law's house to have coffee and hang out with my 2 nieces and my nephew Dereck. I call him "D". Anyhow, D is extremely smart and really handy when it comes to working with his hand like remodeling in the house (he's 17) and making his own inventions. He had just made this huge tube-thing that used butane and a lighter. He told me it was called a "potaot cannon". and that it could shoot a potato like 200 yds. I was all excited to see this thing work and play w/ it myself,(I'm a big kid). We went outside and he shot a potato waaaaaaayy out in the field. I was like, "That's so cool I gottas try it". Meanwhile my youngest niece ran into the house and told everybody that I was doing this. There were like 8 people watching me getting ready to do this. My nephew got it all loaded and ready to go, we all held our breath and I yelled "WHOOOHOO" and pulled the trigger. I was so embarrassed that when I pulled the trigger instead of shooting the potato out of site, it made a little thud and the potato just went like a foot. It turned out to be a big dud! We all laughed so hard we cried.
A very long time ago. Actaully thinking about it, I did the other day when I watched a tv program over called "TV burps" starring harry hill. It was mainly funny because my wife and father couldn't stop laughing, I'm a sucker for being drawn into laughing games and normally I'm the one who sets everyone else off.. ~Joey
I can't really remember what I laughed about but I remember how good it felt.I laughed so hard that my eyes hurt.It was something that my daughter said.If their are any men out their reading this,I want to give you a tip-Laughter is the very best medicine for women.Women love to laugh.Remember when you were young and there were giggling girls? The girls would laugh about anything and even stupid things just to be able to laugh.So from the very beginning females love to laugh.Cindy Loper said it right,girls just wanna have fun.If there are any guys out their reading this that are trying to get a womens attention, all you have to do is get her to laugh.Really,try it and if you should succeed,let me know if it worked.
@subha12 (18453)
it is long long before that i remember. i can say you that for about 2 years or more so, i have not laughed so hard. there are many problems in life and so many stress. I also like to laugh like that one.
I do not remember what caused it, but I did this a number of times over Christmas break. That was sooo good for me, as I had not done done that in a long long time. I do not even remember how long. It does feel good to laugh.