My ex wants me to fill a barrel to send to Jamaica

He wants clothing,food false hair and the works on panties and fragrances. Now I am not rich or anything. But a barrel does take time to shop and fill. The funny thing is this. I asked him what does Auntie Jean do in Jamaica? He said don't tell no body but she has a store here. I said don't tell no body..LOL but I already know..Lol there are a few stores where you get jeans for $6.00 and boy you can get outfits less that that. I even see the replica true religions for $25.00 now those can't stay on the shelf. So I saw her shopping in this store a few times. Now she packed the register with all these kids clothes. Ty and them are all to big for those. So I knew it was to resell out there. But why is it that big of a secret. She is already an owner of her own restaurant. The drug dealers hang out and gamble there as well. It would be nothing wrong with people knowing she has a store. My daughter don't want anything from her. Doe you have this boring type of secrets going around your family. Where do you shop for cheap ,good named stuff. I am going to make money off this barrel so I need to get started. LOL Thanks
@enbrown (282)
go to some thrift stores like goodwill. sometimes they have nice stuff that is name brand. do you get money for this stuff? hope so....
@imadriscoll (2230)
I've bought tons of cheap clothing on ebay.com. You could also try thrift stores. If you need to have tags on them there are lots of places like TJ Max and Kohls where you can get discounted items. We don't have secrets like this in my family. Unless of course they're such good secrets that I don't even know about them!
@carmelanirel (20979)
Oops, I guess it's no longer a secret..lol And no, I don't believe we have secrets like that in the family, but then again, they may be keeping it a secret from me, he,he,he..;)