Do you think that people can live off of just online money making opportunities?

@bmoliv (184)
Do you think it is possible to make a respectable amount of income solely off of sites such as myLot?
@omupas (1243)
I definitely think that people can live off of online money making opportunities. There are a few things to consider, each person's financial situation is different so the definition of "making a living" is different for everyone. Creating a living online will not happen overnight. There is no such thing as get rich quick and definitely no such thing as sign up, do nothing, and get paid. That being said, if you treat your online money making opportunities as a business, and you dedicate yourself to learning and doing the activities that produce results, you can achieve a respectable living online. I started out trying to make money in April of last year. My first month I made a little less than $100. Now I am earning $2000/month. My goal for 2008 is to get my online income up to $4000/month. I'm making strides and increasing my income monthly by small increments, but I believe that in time I will be able to create a great living online. There have been many trials, errors and setbacks along the way, but I continue to build on the things already making me money and continually research and develop new ways to earn.
@bmoliv (184)
That is very impressive. Can you offer any tips/strategies?
@bmoliv (184)
thanks!
Well it depends on what your definition of living off is...some people can live with just 100 dollar US a month and some would need like $20K US for a month...but hey anything is possible...it takes a lot of hard work and doing what it takes...it's really hard online to make good money but I heard many who had made it and makes about $10K or more a month and some who just make $1 a month but depends on what you have to offer online and what you are willing to do for it online...
@bmoliv (184)
Thanks, very good response
what do you consider as an respectable amount? Well, I think anything above USD500 would be nice. And it has to depend on where you live as well. If you live in a country where the curreny is lower than the USD, then after the conversion, it should be enough for monthly expenses. Of course, for a US resident, 500 a month is too low.