Las Vegas - Top 10 Free Attractions

@kykidd (6819)
Just getting back from Las Vegas last week, decided to make a list of free attractions to see while you are there. 10) CBS Research Center - You can even get a $10 gift card for CBS Television City if you sit in on a panel. 9) Dealertainers - Section of blackjack tables in the Imperial Palace where the dealers do impersonations. 8) Flamingo Wildlife Habitat 7)The Volcano at the Mirage 6)Lion Habitat at MGM 5) Circus Acts of Circus Circus 4) Fremont Street Experience 3) Sirens of Treasure Island 2) Fountains of Bellagio 1) Auto Collection at the Imperial Palace - free when you sign up for Player's Club. Maybe I list this as #1 since I am such a huge auto buff, but it really is a great collection.
@edigital (2710)
Nice tips and very helpful to me. I will visit Las Vegas on 2010 so feel exciting now to know your tips.
@kykidd (6819)
Wow, you plan a trip that far in advance. That's so exciting. Hopefully you will know it so well in your head before you go that it will be very relaxing for you!