I want to get a hidden camera for my house.

United States
January 8, 2008 12:12pm CST
I think it will be the best way to show others how my landlord talks to me. I don't think it would hold up in court but for like offices to help me and my daughter. Or to get my side heard and proven to be truthful. It is very reasonable in cost and I think this is my best bet right now. http://www.protection-plus.biz/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=29
3 people like this
6 responses
@amitksing (1323)
• India
8 Jan 08
life - life is full of friends
Hey, thats too bad. The way your anger can be seen from the lines you wrote, it seems you are really being harassed verbally by your landloard. I think you should lodge a complaint against him/her or approach women fronts. You can first contact them and enquire about what kind of proofs one needs to lodge such a complaint.
1 person likes this
@Rozie37 (15503)
• Turkmenistan
8 Jan 08
I think that a tape recorder would be a more cost effective bet, if you are not doing it directly for the courts, it should be sufficient.
@Sissygrl (10915)
• Canada
8 Jan 08
That is a very good idea. You should look into it, or ask one of the offices to help you out, they probably deal with this sort of thing often, and maybe they have a way to help you out ;) Good luck
1 person likes this
@carmelanirel (20979)
• United States
8 Jan 08
You may want to find out first about whether or not you had to let the person know they were being recorded. This is why my husband was never able to catch the way his co-worker talked to him, because it was illegal for him to record without the person knowing it. So whenever he had the recorder and showed the person he was recording, she would be really sweet and wouldn't say what she usually said..
@howard96h (11658)
• New York, New York
8 Jan 08
I believe it will hold up in court, it is evidence. If your landlord is doing something wrong I would set up a video camera and record the conversation, the landlord will not be able to deny it if it's recorded on tape. Good luck with this.
1 person likes this
@carpenter5 (6786)
• United States
9 Jan 08
If you are being harrassed, I suggest that you do just that. You might want to check with local law enforcement first though, and make sure that there are no laws that prohibit you from doing this since you don't own your house. You certainly don't want to et into legal trouble if the landlord were to decide to try and sue you for defamation of character or something.