How much would you be willing to pay

@lilybug (21148)
for a pound of yummy homemade chocolate topped English toffee? I make some awesome toffee and I am thinking of trying to sell it, but I am not sure what to charge. My sister thinks I could sell it well at $10 a pound. Do you think this is too much? Everyone who has ever taster my toffee loves it, so I know it is good enough to sell. Opinions?
I think you should research the cost of the ingredients as well as your labor. Your going to be making these by yourself most times right. So you really don't want to get over whelmed. I would say try making one and taking a few pictures. Put it on ebay,ioffer,etsy,blujay, also make a freewebs..website. You can start the price at the lowest you will take. Let the bids make the price for you. It will take time to get it right. I wish you luck. Oh I have no idea what this meal is so I can't say a price. I know my mother makes homemade carrot cake and is starting to get $35.00 a cake. it's way to low for that cake.
@lilybug (21148)
It is English toffee with chocolate on top like a Heath or a Skor candy bar. I signed up for etsy today and I already have 3 eBay accounts. I will look into the other ones too.
• Cambodia
Hope this may help you :) http://www.richkidsmartkid.com/
@anniepa (27238)
I'm not sure of cost per pound but that sounds reasonable. I just told you in another discussion that it sounded tempting so if you decide to sell your toffee make sure to let me know so I can put in an order. Annie
@lilybug (21148)
I guess I did not see this response 2 months ago. I have been selling it on eBay for awhile now and I am doing pretty good. I have made a few hundred dollars so far.