Are the thinking caps still on becuase here we go agian?

I have decided to do some brain teasers for fun. I know that you guys are great and hope that you have fun with the new one and lets face it every once in a while you just have to have fun with your discussions. So here it goes. Four men were in a boat on the lake. The boat turns over, and all four men sink to the bottomof the lake, yet not a single man got wet! Why? Agian I will post the answer in a couple of days.
@AD11RGUY (1266)
Uhh...cuz they were on a dry lake?
@AD11RGUY (1266)
Uhp! I see I was wrong! A "single" man. Good one!
So you have it figured out do you? have you been to the lounge yet tonight.
Because they were all married not one was single
Off the top of my head the lake didn't have any water in it. But the answer is... because none of the men were single, they were all married :)
Yeah I saw that. I'm just finally glad I can see the damage done by that previous debacle I was involved in. It's ok me and skinnychick both have that ugly pointy thing so at least I am in good company.
well well my Cynical friend you are one smart cookie your answer is right..proving why we need to get that pointy thing a nicer color and I agree with Loungy I just can't believe they would attack the plus and minus just becuase there is a disagreement. don't worry we love you and skinny and that yucky color will go by by...*pats Cyn on the shoulder*
Two possibilities, dear BFF: all them guys were hitched, and the lake bed was dry, HIC! HIC! HIC! unlike us, tee-HIC!
Well Hic my dear BFF you're correct all hic them guy were hitched.