Anyone watching American Gladiators?

@Fishmomma (11452)
American Gladiators use to be on 1989-1996. The show has made many changes. Now you don't hit the ground, as there is water. Don't go on this show, if you aren't a good swimmer. I watched last night and think the sponsor is a great choice. Its Subway, but wish there wasn't unhealthy commercials. Its a hard show to win, as the gladiators are big. One of the men sure showed you can come from behind and win that week.
So the new one has already debut? Because me and my brother in law discussed about watching it - what a come back after 10+ years.
@Fishmomma (11452)
The ratings have been high for the show. It will be interesting to see if this show continues to do well. Thanks for the reply.
@sedel1027 (17854)
I watched it last night and it was okay. When it was on originally I was fairly young - 8 - and recall liking the show. My son - who is almost 9 - told me that it was too violent LOL. I think he said that because he just wanted to choose the TV show.
@Fishmomma (11452)
Thank you for the reply. I did watch the original show and really enjoyed it. It looks like it should help me with my new fitness plan, as I just bought some really healhty food today.
@ravinskye (8242)
I watched it some on sunday and some on monday night. I remember really liking it when it was on before, so i was excited for it to be coming back. I didn't really care for it this time around. They changed some things and the two hosts are a little to stiff and cheesy for me.
@Fishmomma (11452)
I have met Hulk Hogan, who is a really nice man. I'm aware that he does appear cheesy to some people, but its amazing how much time he spends listening to fans and answering questions. I like it when stars spend time with children talking about eating right and staying in school. Thanks for the reply. I appreciate people taking the time to read questions.