What’s the best way to please your partner?

partners - pleasing partners
Oops! And I don’t only mean in bed! :P I try my best to be there for my partner, and I think that’s the best way to make him happy. Finding out what you like and what your partner likes and communicating those attributes to one another is incredibly important too. I always make it a point that I appreciate everything he does and encourage him to do things that would be for the good of all. Also, I think that one way to please your partner is to always make him feel that you love him and that he’s worth having you. So what have you learned through the years? Please share your opinions and learnings :P
Sweet little notes in his lunch. Letting him have the remote.His favorite dinner. Doing an activity or hobby with him.
Wow, you are one of the very few who still uses those little notes :) I think that's very sweet, even if it's just simple things.
@williamjisir (22903)
Hello dear glitzpurple. I think that what we can do to please our partner is to pay more attention to the trifles in our daily life like helping do some household chores and such. You don't have to buy something expensive to please her. All the trifles in daily life will add to a great pleasure. lol.
I think I prefer simpler things in life than expensive ones, they give happiness just the same :)
@OUT2WIN (669)
With us right now, the rolls are reversed and she's the one working and I'm the stay at home dad. The best ways I can make her happy is to clean up, do the dishes, the laundry, and still be up for booty when she comes home at 1:00am. Then to get up with my son at 7:00am and start it all over. I try to let her sleep in and don't wake her in the mornings so she will wake up in a good mood. She's one of those crabby people when she doesn't get enough sleep so by making her happy....in the long run I'm happy and not getting nagged on.
Nice, reverse roles - so creative too. And it's just like give and take, no nagging for you, and no bad mornings for her! :)
@chrislotz (8203)
I agree with you that it is important to talk about everything in your lives together. And making him feel special. But realalistically that is not always possible. Sometimes life just gets in the way and you forget to make them feel special. It's sometimes hard to show your partner how much you love them, when you are fighting or mad at each other and not talking. You sound like a very good person, but I don't think you are being realalistic about how a relationship can be. A person can't always be nice to every one in their lives including the one they love.
My husband and I don't like washing dishes. It is our headache. Now our policy is each other will wash the dishes for a week. This week is my turn and next week he has to wash the dishes for a whole week. If I say to him that from now on he doesn't have to wash the dishes, I am sure it'll really please him:)