Anyone else like drinking pickle juice?

@jovimom (1576)
I love zesty pickles and am always drinking the juice from the jar. I don't drink it all mind you, if I did I'd probably get sick,lol! Just wondering if anyone else likes pickles juice?
@carmelanirel (20979)
I haven't tried pickle juice.. Isn't it hard on your stomach to drink that? Then again, I don't have a strong stomach, but I love pickles..
@jovimom (1576)
I don't know if it is or not. But the only kind of pickle juice I drink is the zesty Mount Olive brand. I've always been a big pickle lover! My sister used to hide and drink olive juice, now that I couldn't handle!!
I love pickles so much that as a child, whenever we went to the skating rink I would get popcorn or candy or anything, I would get one of those giant pickles.. I think everyone thought I was crazy..lol Now my 5 year old son eats them, we have to buy our pickles in bulk, you know the giant jars you get at walmart? And he goes through them, I just watch to make sure he doesn't get sick by eating too many at once..
@jovimom (1576)
That's funny, my daughter won't eat pickles but my son loves them!
@drannhh (15241)
I don't drink the juice, but I use it over again in cooking and I do also share your liking for the Mt. Olive brand, especially their pickled okra.
@jovimom (1576)
Never thought about using it for cooking. I didn't know they made pickled okra...
@bonbon664 (3470)
Ewww no...I love pickles, but wouldn't drink the juice. The thought of it is making me pucker.
@jovimom (1576)
Well, like I said above, I only drink the one brand. I don't know if I could handle any other brand...