Leftovers?

@BlackBay (584)
Do you have alot of leftover dishes each week? What do you do with them, make a creative or have a leftover night to clean out the fridge? Depends on the leftovers I usually make a cassarole with them.
@peavey (16587)
I live alone and don't always enjoy cooking, so I plan for leftovers when I do cook. I don't mind eating the same thing a couple or three times in a row, but I sometimes make other things from them. Leftover chicken makes good chicken and rice soup or chicken salad sandwiches, for instance. If there's too much, I freeze it for later.
@gdisites (161)
I eat them for lunch the next day. I take them to work and nuke em' right up and Yum-City! I don't usually have a lot of left overs, but if I forget to take them to work they usually sit and become science projects in the fridge. Hey! You want honesty right?
@lightningMD (5932)
I usually use our leftovers from dinner for lunch the next day. I either pack them into my husbands lunch box or It is what I have for lunch. If I make a roast or a whole chicken I will boil the leftovers and make soup from them. I also use leftover chicken and pork to make fried rice. I try to never throw away food.
@Sillychick (3279)
A lot of things we have leftovers- sometimes they are for lunch the next day. Sometimes I just reheat and serve. Sometimes I freeze the leftovers and save for the following week. I purposely make a lot of some things, like sauce. Then we have meatballs and the next day I make lasagna or goulash with the leftover sauce. I also like making soup out of leftover chicken or turkey.
@nichole1983 (1187)
We usually don't have alot of leftovers unless its like a holiday and have the whole family over etc. If we have more than 10 people over for dinner than usually we do end up with leftovers. We usually make them into casseroles or have a left over night. With things like turkey or chicken (if we have lots left over. Turkey / Chicken sandwiches. Sometimes we will even make up some fried rice and throw it into that as well. There are countless things that you can do with leftovers.