gain a few pounds in 3 weeks

Mali
i want to gain weight in the easiest way.help me find something that could increase my appetite.i have had of body bulk,a powder you mix with milk.can it really help? iam 21 but i look like a 12 year old.
@dreamy1 (3815)
Eat at McDonalds every single day, breakfast, lunch, and dinner for three weeks and I'm sure you'll gain some weight. Rent the movie Supersize Me and you'll see how.
@kykidd (6820)
Back in the day and maybe even still today, I'm not sure, when someone needed to gain weight to join the service/military they would have them eat bananas. You might want to give it a try.
@caramello (4381)
Oh how I wish I had your problem! I want to lose weight as I have found once you get to a certain age it is a little harder. At your age I was "thin" and ate all I wanted and it never seem to go anywhere, NOW is a different matter! One thing that comes with putting on weight is it is not only what you put inside you but also some body building exercises helps also. But it could be your Metabolism which plays a big part in weight.
@lucgeta (925)
• France
sure you want to gain weight without adding fat and conserving a nice figure. Gain is almost as difficult as lose weight coz of the person metabolism, except for actors that have this capacity and a well paid team of trainers, nutritionist and dieticians. Talk to your doctor or eat some icecream.