rotovirus vaccine??

@vera5d (4006)
So yesterday the poor baby had to get her immunizations... :( :( One of them was the rotovirus vaccine...this had been recalled in the late 90's but is back now since they figured out a way to make it better... this is probably a strange coincidence, but this morning and afternoon I had severe stomach cramps (I'm talking similiar to labor contractions - so bad I had to lay down for awhile until they went away)...then tonight the baby was screaming for almost 30 minutes inconsolably - I am thinking she must have had same cramping I did - once she fell asleep, she is sleeping fine. i will probably call doc in the morning to be on the safe side & rule out anything else...has anybody else had a similiar problem with the vaccine? I know vaccines are the dead virus & aren't supposed to be "contagious"...but it just seems like a strange coincidence...
@lilybug (21148)
When my daughter got her rotovirus vaccine several months ago I was told that some mild diarrhea would be normal. I don't know about stomach cramps. If you had stomach cramps too I would not guess that it was the vaccine rather something else. Unless you got the vaccine too.
@vera5d (4006)
well, whatever it was seemed to go away quickly...there wasn't any diarreah thankfully!! I think it had to be coincidental...though not sure what caused the cramping - i haven't made any changes to my diet at all! thanks for your response :)