Are you experiencing the same?

Hello everyone, I notice that when I open mylot browser the download is slow compared to other sites. It takes me 3-5 minutes to open the sites, another 3-5 minutes to log n and then when posting a discussion it takes about 5-8 minutes. why is it that the page show slowly. I have tried opening three windows and found my lot to be the last one to show up. Are you experiencing the same, or I have problem with my internet connection?
@mensab (4208)
it has not happened to me yet. my server i think works faster. when i log in, mylot automatically shows up and i am ready to go. i think you should inform mylot about your problem. they will be happy to hear your problem and act on it. best wishes!
ok, i will try to inform the admin about my problem coz it is really a big problem to me... thanks for your suggestion
@Calais (10905)
Your not alone, its been that way for quite a while now...I used to be quite active on here months ago, Now I can't even be bothered logging in some days, because its so slow, I would rather watch grass grow...
@Calais (10905)
Im sure that would be more interesting....lol.
• Croatia (Hrvatska)
I, for now, don't have such a problem. The site load slowly sometimes, but it isn't as extreme as it is in your case. It only takes a minute, maybe less. But it's good to know.