how many people here drink coffee????

just wondering how many people actually drink coffee???
@Buchi_bulla (8299)
I drink coffee. It is my life. It is my energetic drink.
@ganwn071 (1117)
I start my day with a cup of hot brew coffee, it gives me a kick start to the day, else it feels like something is missing.
@Kowgirl (3492)
My day hasn't begun until I have my first cup of coffee. Then I drink coffee all day. I just can't seem to get started without my coffee.
I also drink coffee and so does hubby. Usually its only on sundays in the morning one or two cups and we are good all day. Of course we add cream and sugar, neither of us can stand it pitch black!
@bonbon664 (3480)
You mean the juice of life? Yes I drink it, and it's wonderful.
• Estonia
I work and study a lot, so I cannot imagine a day without a cup of strong coffee in the morning! It is the only thing that helps me-)
The first thing I do in the morning is cut on my computer and coffee pot. One thing I've learned is if you enjoy a good cup of coffee, it starts with a very good coffee maker. I have a Cuisnart which makes excellent coffee and I use Folgers Gourmet Supreme, mediumn dark or dark. I make 9 cups of coffee and use 8 measured scoops. PROBABLY MORE INFORMATION THAN YOU NEED!
I cannot seem to bring myself to drink coffee. The reason why this is so is for the simple fact that coffe causes several things to happen in an individual. The first thing that it causes is cause an excess amount of dopamine to flow through the brain, giving everyone an extra boost of energy. Now- as of now this seems good. However when it comes down to it- it is bad. This artifical dopamine that is flowing through the body can cause for an indivudual to experience a type of artifical crash which basically will make someone suffer.
@kylanie (1205)
I do especially when it is cold that way i can warm up with it and it helps me to stay awake I like folgers or the cheap stuff I am not picky.