Anyone else sick of their spouses smoking?

@jovimom (1576)
I am so tired of my husband smoking. He gets ashes all over my desk when he uses my computer, he's constantly dumping ashes in the sink instead of the ashtray. He gets them on our end tables, our couch, I'm scared to death he's gonna burn the house down one of these days. He's tried to quit smoking twice, first time was patches and the last time was those Chantix pills, and they didn't even work. I hate it the most when he wets a cigarette to put it out then puts it in the garbage and stinks it up!!! I've told him not to do that several times and he never listens!
@maddysmommy (16233)
I wished my hubby could quit too like he has promised so many times. Thankfully he is not allowed to smoke in the house because i worry about our health too especially my son. I use to smoke casually but I stopped once I fell pregnant, actually my body rejected it so YAY it was easy for me - i didn't smoke as much as he does each day though so thats why it was easy for me to quit. He has promised to quit so many times and now I just ignore it. I worry about his health and i wished he did too.
@carmelanirel (20979)
My husband quit before I did, it took me longer and many tries. Has he tried the gum? They come in many flavors I hear. That is how I quit and soon I was alternating the gum with chewing gum and then all I was doing was chewing gum. Now I just chew gum once in a while and don't miss the smoking.. There are so many ways now to quit, if he has the desire, he can do it..
@jovimom (1576)
No, he's never tried the gum. I think right now he knows he needs to quit, but just doesn't have the will-power...my mother tried quitting too and couldn't handle putting on weight, so she went back to smoking