I'm sick of you trying to recruit me!

@bonbon664 (3470)
Don't ask to be my friend, and just try to get me to join another "big opportunity", money making site. I'm tired of post after post, after post about how much money you make online. I don't believe it, and frankly couldn't give a rat's a** how much you made. If you made it, it's a modern pyramid scheme to get me to join under you. Well no thanks. PTC sites? Well, that sure sounds like a fun way to spend my time. Clicking on endless ads that I don't care about, and am not eligible for to get a penny?!! Who else is sick of all these posts?
I know how you feel. I'm getting over 20 members requesting to be my friend and I know half of them haven't come across me from responding to them or them responding to me so I fiqure they're just those who will pm me asoon as I accept telling me to join so and so a site and it's a really wicked site. wow... Proudly only here for friends so it doesn't interest me. ~Joey
Oh I so agree! Even on other sites that I belong to I find that people are constantly trying to show me something that will make me $2500 a day. I sometimes wonder if they believe that this truely can be done?
@Wario_1 (969)
• Sweden
I agre with you, i had someone want me to add them as a friend just to write some damn add about an online opertunity to make money. I really don't like that but i didn't write back and complain about it, just removed the message. I also don't give two sh*ts about any business oppertunity unless i ask about it and have an interest in seing if it works or not.
@jormins (1224)
I see what you mean as the topic above you is a recruitment topic. I am an online worker and do try to get some ref's while mylotting as well as talking about everything else. I do hate the links in the topic. I thought it was against rules but my lot never got back to me about that and I see it everyday with no repercussions to the poster. Why doesn't my lot seperate the topics, have one place for 4 making opp. and have one for general discussions. That would be the best solution.
@LouRhi (1502)
YES YES YES YES! I am tired of this crap as with. You get all excited about having a friend request only to find out it is nothing better than a scam really. There should be some kind of black mark or something we can give them!
@bonbon664 (3470)
I'm soooo glad there are other people out there who feel like I do. Thank you.
@missybal (4492)
I posted a similar discussion after I just accepted someone asking me to be their friend and they send me a message with spam. Mostly they are those survey ones. I don't think they will ever get the point. All they would have to do is stick to the people who actually ask for help and to be spammed here... and their are quite a few of those people. But no... they attack everyone.
@bonbon664 (3470)
I agreee, they will never get the point, I should just relax about the whole thing.
Mylot has nothing against recruiting down lines to other site as long as they are not posting the referral link on the discussion. This is perfectly legal. If you are sick of this recruiting thing then all you have to do is to stay away from all the make money are. Most of the people here are almost doing that. I think that it is not fair to post your rant about this. The first thing that has attracted us here is making money online. Most people here are making money online. You should think first, before speaking out your mind.
@MichaelJay (1100)
I agree with you entirely. To recruit someone as a 'friend' merely to bombard them with offers is cynical and lazy. Much better to develop a genuine relkationship over a period of time based on mutual experiencs and shared opinions and then if that person is interested in what you have to offer they will follow their own instinct to the offers you have as long as they are clearly waymarked and the choice is theirs alone.
@lorelai (1558)
I know what you mean, I feel that way too, specially about people who even leave me a comment just to tell me about their program. I don't mind messages that much because I understand that people always want more referrals.
@spoiled311 (5502)
hi bonbon! honestly, i am not troubled by those. i jsut discard what i don't need, and although i am a member of these money making sites, i don't always read everything that is dished to me. whatever catches my fancy. just please don't react to people like that. they are just there to earn a living. it's not illegal anyway, so please be more understanding. thanks! :-)
I get your point. I resally hate it too. Most of them lead you to nothing. But I can advice to just ignore these people. that's the best thing to do to avoid them. They are just around and they will recruit you anytime and over and over. So, just ignore them. Besides, we are hear in Mylot to enjoy posting discussions and responses; and to meet new friends.
@dfinster (3535)
I completely agree with you bonbon. I can't stand someone cluttering up my messages with those money making pitches. I have asked if there were any that were worth my while and have not seen any that were. I've gotten some input here that I've asked for but I don't like to be solicited for just that purpose. I'm here for the discussions and advice I don't look at this site as business or just for making money. The money thing is just kind of a bonus to everything else that I've gotten from here. So, feel free to speak your mind and have a good rant, I'm sure there are plenty of other people who feel the same way.~D
@sacmom (14315)
I hear ya bonbon. When these people ask for my friendship, I will accept it, but if they send me their links on making money I will ignore these emails and if they post a comment in my profile about these "opportunities" I will delete these comments. I'm not interested in earning money this way.