What makes you happy?

@LittleMel (14055)
http://cosmos.bcst.yahoo.com/up/player/popup/?rn=3906861&cl=5911562&ch=4226723&src=news I agree that life challenges will always come but we can choose how to deal with them. We can't always shrug them off, and I believe to every problem there is a solution somewhere somehow and that there is help I just have to look for it. This thought helps me survive my darkest moments. What about you? What makes you happy? What helps you survive your darkest moments?
@amyson (3509)
i am happy when going out with my bf,friends.i am also happy when going out to beach or other places.i took pictures of the place.i am also happy when i am done my work and about to go home.
@LittleMel (14055)
taking pictures is good idea it will remind you of the place
@chrislotz (8203)
Thank you for this Yahoo news link. I have made it a favourite so I can go back and watch more news at my leisure. I didn't even know about this link. We all have those dark moments in our lives at some time or other. You're right, there is always a way to deal with them, it's just finding that way that is hard at times. What makes me happy is no arguements with my hubby or children. Another thing is to be thankful for the little things, like my hubby or kids saying I love you. But I could be happier if our money situation was better. Since I had to quit working things have been pretty rough for us but we somehow always find a way to manage. I can't work anymore because of health reasons that I don't want to go into but if I could only go back to work, even part time, it would help a great deal.""I would be very very happy if my health was better.""
@LittleMel (14055)
I'm glad you like the video. I have posted many discussions with video links in them. if you have time, you can visit them I hope you like some of them. About your health and money situation, don't give up. I myself have been struggling to pay of my loan. I have 3 yrs to pay them but if I pay off next year I will be free of interest. It's going to take all that I've got to do this, but I won't give up. let's hope for the best this year
@williamjisir (22903)
Hello dear LittleMel. I think that there are many things in life that can make me happy. It doesn't have to be expensive to make me happy. For instance, the thought of going back to my hometown to see my parents and family, the thougt of my good friends, the thougt of having the winter vacation, and the thought of...etc could be the source of my happiness. I am easy to get satisfied and contented. I am happy as ever. Thanks.
@LittleMel (14055)
I miss going to the beach, the warm water and sunshine I don't like it too hot there
@polachicago (19073)
I can program myself like computer to be happy regardless of financial freedom. It is NLP, like they say, it is the way you want to spend your life and the definition of happiness you have in you brain...
@LittleMel (14055)
this reminds me I was going to surf online for that
@suspenseful (40316)
Knowing that I am a child of God makes me happy. Writing makes me happy, making a cake makes me happy. There are things that make me happy but money does help. Lack of money makes me miserable. As for children, my sons having now grown up and being successful and my granddaughter makes me happy. I am not a philosophizing type, and I do not believe there is a solution to every problem, at least not in my lifetime and why should I worry.
@LittleMel (14055)
so how do you deal with your problems, if you don't believe there is always a solution to them? even if you leave it to God, this makes Him the solution