My daughter was Just jumped in school I am a raging bull right now

I just got home and the phone rings. It's my daughter mommie where were you. In that little mouse voice of hers. later I'll tell you what happened earlier. Now she is in school and this girl and about ten others keep asking her if she said something about another girl. She said she told them no and that those girls are not her friends. because they are lying to her. Well one girl reached out and punched her from the back. My daughter said she stood there and the girl started swinging on her. Then she started swinging and punching back to defend herself. Now there is another person my daughter did not see that jumped in from the side. I am sitting here with a steak on my daughters eye. She said she feels as if her nose is broke. I called the school and it was just letting out. I talked to the counselor who called my daughter on her cell phone. Since she was not home yet. I'll be there Monday Bright and early in the am. I told them if this is not settled with both parents I will have channel 10 news at that building. I want to know if that school camera caught this as well. The parent in me wants to just wait till Monday. The child in me wants to beat that xyz in her head with a brick. People always wonder why people flip out on others. This is one reasons for me right here.
@enbrown (282)
I hope your daughter is ok! How scary!!! This is not right at all. I would sign your daughter up for some self defense lessons. Not because she needs it, but because it will give her back her confidence. I am wondering how old these girls are? I would call each and every parent to the nasty girls that did this to your daughter and explain what happened. I would tell the prinipal that you demand that the girls that did this are to appologize to your daughter in front of the whole school. The girls that did this to your daughter need their crowns knocked off their little heads. The school should have a policy about bullying. I would rent your daughter the movie Mean Girls and trat her special, because I'm sure she could use a good cheering up. Oh your daughter could have a party or something like that and invite everyone except the little witches that did that to her!!!
You know I saw a place open for business today. It was closed but, a new place for kick boxing etc. I was just looking at the new office from the window. I hope they are not too costly. I am most surly going to find out the prices. :) sorry so late with best response
Oh your poor daughter, I'm so sorry to hear that. A similar thing happened to me when I was in school by some girls who basically wanted to steal my wallet. It really traumatised and frightened me. I hope your daughter heals quickly physically and emotionally and that she gets justice. The school cannot let this continue and I think threatening to take it to the media should kick their bums in gear.
I truly can't imagine how this poor girl is feeling. She cried yesterday and I felt even worse. :)
I feel bad for your daughter you go if more parents stood and fought with schools than you would see action taken. This is the reason that so many children don't want to go to school and have to be home schooled and the school make that almost impossible as well.
You have every single reason to be mad and angry as Hell, but sadly, violence does not solve other violent attacks. What I would like to know is this: where were the teachers? Where were the faculty and staff when this was going on? Ten girls jumped your daughter! Those people should be fired for not doing their jobs and protecting the children of that school.
@mrsjbelle (1641)
How old is your baby girl? I would be FURIOUS. NOONE will touch my child! I am like an animal defending her young. They should have to deal with that crap. School is hard enough. Oh yah them who hit her and there parents will HAVE to be there and it would be hard for me not to say Listen you little beep how DARE you touch MY CHILD? I would call the news to. Do whatever to protect her. She will not feel safe here. Is there any other school she can go to close by? If her nose is broken even if it isn't have you called to police? Are you able to in this situation? I would sue the girls parents.
You have every right to be mad. I know I would be furious and I would have marched my butt up to that school wanting answers. I tend to take things like that personally, and I would do everything in my power to make sure the parents pay for the medical bills regarding your daughter's nose. The girls along with the girls parents need to take responsibility for their actions. I would not let this go. Don't do anything rational, but make your point known, real clear to them.
I am so sorry about your daughter! You are defiantley doing the right thing, I hope the school takes the right actions. Fights are always avoidable and there was no reason to attack your daughter like that those girls need to be taught a lesson, and the school needs to talk to their parents because obviously they are not raising them the right way.
@carpenter5 (6786)
i know that as a parent...and especially as a mother, we want to protect our children at all costs. I'm telling you as a friend, and as an educator, to go through the proper channels. That starts with the police. Your daughter was assaulted. She needs to go to the emergency room, and have the doctor's there file a police report. These other girls should be arrested.
@cripfemme (7714)
Don't do anything rash! You're an adult. The person who hit your daughter is a kid. You'll get in a lot of trouble, plus you'll have regrets.
@Polly1 (12648)
I bet you are a raging bull right now. You can always call the police and press charges on the other girls. If you can, take some pictures of your daughters face and eye. Good luck.
@carmelanirel (20979)
I am so sorry this happened. I understand wanting to kick someones but*, I hope this issue is resolved. Unfortunately the school system is quickly going downhill..I can only pray that something good comes out of this..
@SukiSmiles (1998)
I don't blame you for being a raging bull! You need to deal with this now, if anyone can be reached. Leave messages etc. Something similar happened to my friend's daughter. Since smaller incidences have been happening for years and the administration never did anything. Now there is a whole new school administration and although they have tried to have the behaviors stop, the other kids kept tormenting my friend's daughter. It was just too late in the game to all of a sudden to have consequences for these kids. My friend has had to call the police (more than once) and had finally pulled her daughter out of school to be home schooled because it was just too much. Her daughter is so sweet and had to deal with all of that on a daily basis. In my opinion, the other kids should have been suspended or expelled. Yet they are still there continuing to spread lies about my friend's daughter and that she was expelled. Really ridiculious! I feel for you and your daughter. I wish you the best to get this resolved - for your daughter and any other kids that might be suffering because of these kids.