Tell me about Helium

I have heard a lot about this site called helium but would like to get the inside scoop on it. You know all the stuff the front page of the website doesnt tell you. If you are a member can you tell me what you think and how it works and all. I think I want to join it.
I'm a member and truthfully, I'm not sure how it works. The ranking system they have is how your peers on the site rate you (?) So IMO it could be a site where you better be part of a large clique or you won't make much up-front money. With Helium, a lot of people are reading my articles to rate them, but I don't believe I'm getting any "views" when this happens. It's free to join and I think they also do a payment for views, so it's residual money, but you ned to promote your articles. Good Luck!
• Cambodia
How many articles did you write there and how much money did you make ?
I haven't written very many articles at Helium. I have written more for another site, where I've been paid upfront payments and a monthly "views" payment. I don't want to mention the other site in a Helium thread. PM me and I'll mention the site. Have a great weekend!
@irishmist (3820)
I'm a member of helium and I don't really spend alot of time there. I've written some stuff, but have not made any money there. It seems to be kinda hard to make money on helium. Maybe some people find it easir than others though.
Thank you all for the input. I won't waste my time if I am not going to make any money there. I am glad everyone was honest. I just kept seeing posts and thought I would ask and of course members know better than what you can read off a homepage. Thanks again everyone.