what is the latest movie you've seen on the big screen?

@djmarion (4905)
do you love to watch movies on the big screen/theater? you know i love watching movies too but i seldom see them in the big screen, the last movie that i remember watching in theater is superman returns...geee quite old. i really have no time seeing a movie these days because of busy work schedule. how about you?
I like going to the movies but with working third shift I don't really have much time to go anymore. The last one I went and saw was Spider-man 3. That's pretty old too considering all the good blockbusters that have hit the bigscreen since then.
The last movie we watched was the new Alvin and the Chipmunks movie and that was like right before Christmas. We all loved the movie especially our two boys. I have never seen them actually laughing and having so much fun watching a movie. They usually fall asleep in their seats before the movie even goes off. We watched it at a drive in theater.
@Wario_1 (969)
• Sweden
The last movie i saw in a cinema was Rush Hour 3 with some friends. That movie really was worth watching, it was between that and Ivan Almighty and i think we made a good choise. I got a cinema card loaded so i can afford 2 tickets, will probably use it if i notice any good movies coming up.
@mummybec (685)
Unfortunatley I have not been to the Cinemas in a VERY long time.... since becoming a mum I never get there... I enjoy watching movies at home though. The last movie I watched on the big screen was the 2nd Matrix movie (Dont Laugh!!! hehehe) So yeah it has been a while for me.... but it is hard to get there with 2 small children.