What's your favorite character in Star Wars?

Guangzhou, China
Lately the TV plays the series of Star Wars and I like watching it. I just feel like going back to the childhood. My favorite character is the robot called R2. He is a very good robot. It is smart, skillful and it can fix anything. I wish I could have such kind of robot:)
Easily Han Solo. He's tough, has some fantastic lines, he's very grey in terms of morality (Han shot first!), has some fantastic skills and to top it all off he's damn good looking!
It seems people tend to like Han Solo. I wonder where are the Luke fans:)
lol, because he's the best :) Luke, he was a little too whiney to begin with. Then he got a bit preachy and up himself. I much prefer the Luke of the books. It's as if he found humility after seeing his father sacrifice himself for Luke. Even in Truce at Bakura Luke has lost his preachiness.
@Modestah (11192)
oh I am not very big on or knowledgeable of starwars, though my husband is fanatical. I would probably say either chewibaca or those ewoks. maybe because I am very cold right now and they seem kind of warm and cuddly.
What a surprise to hear that:)
@Modestah (11192)
;) thank you for giving me the br rating, I appreciate it!
I am not into space movies at all and most of the time, I find myself not understanding what they are talking about. I just watched one episode of Star Wars and I only like the talking robot in the series, I think the stuff that it says is really funny!
That robot is called 3PO:)
@marketing07 (6266)
• South Korea
sorry, idont watch starwars
That's OK.