put on your thinking caps yet agian!!!

Ok I have gotten addicted to giving you guys some fun here and there even though I think one person thinks I'm torturing them with all these riddles but honestly I'm not. So let's all put our thinking caps back on and try this new one I will post the answer on friday. A woman was horrified to find a fly in her tea. The waiter took her cup and went into the kitchen and returned with a fresh cup of tea. She shouted. " You brought me the same tea!" How did she know?
@nancyrowina (3850)
It must be she had already put sugar or sweetener in her tea, or perhaps milk and that's not common in all countries, or the tea wasn't hot enough to be fresh. Either that or they left a wing behind when they removed the fly.
Your correct she put sugar in her tea. Thanks for your response have a nice night.
@novataylor (6572)
Had she put milk in her tea? That's the only thing i can come up with, Bella darling. I unfortunately missed the other riddle, but I will look it up. This is a really good one, must be, because as usual with riddles, I'm pretty stumped. Lovely to "hear" your voice again, Bella.
Lovely to hear you voice too. but unfortunately the answer is not the one you gave but you were close. Don't worry some riddles get me too. So how are you doing? Everything ok. Remember only a email away anytime of day. Take care I'm going to be calling it a night I didn't sleep well last night and I had an ubber busy day today and have lots to do tomorrow, but I will be on sometime tomorrow.Take care and have a nice night.
@ClarusVisum (2163)
She did something to it, like putting sugar in it, and could taste the 'modifier' when the tea came back.
That is corect you got the sugar aspect .. Thank you for your response
@roniroxas (10576)
the fly is still there?
No but close .. would you like to take another stab at it.? I'll be revealing the answers tomorrow.