Sticking to resolutions

@TerryZ (22083)
How is everyone doing sticking to their new year resolutions? I didnt make any this year. So therefore I dont have to worry about it.LOL Tell me are you sticking to your resolutions or have youve given up? Or are you like me and said NO to any resolutions this year? Lets share.
@speedy1279 (2667)
Terryz, well I haven't made one in general for this year. But I did make one for my involvment here on mylot. So far things are going good and I am hoping I am able to stick to it. But only time will tell. I know many people that don't make them because of the simple fact that most never stick to them. So it just seems like a waste of time. Which makes perfect sense to me.
@TerryZ (22083)
Speedy I wish you luck with your resolutions.
Thank you so much for your encouragement. Best of luck to you this year as well, even though you didn't make a resolution.
@blackbriar (9080)
Since I've never really been able to stick to any resolutions, I gave up making them. I have quit smoking and sticking to that but it wasn't a new year's resolution. I stopped 6mo. ago and cept for a FEW setbacks, I'm still clean.
@TerryZ (22083)
Oh Good for you and keep the good work up!
@maddysmommy (16235)
Well i have the same resolution i had last year with losing weight. I have lost 24 pounds in total but need to lost another 20-30 and then i hit my ideal weight for my height. I am surely going to keep going.
@TerryZ (22083)
Wow thats great. I wish you luck. I know you can do it!
@abbey19 (3129)
• Gold Coast, Australia
I didn't make any New Year resolutions this year, because in the past when I've made them, I never usually keep them, so I thought there is no point this year!
@TerryZ (22083)
And thats how I feel about resolutions!LOL
@carolbee (16241)
It's been several years since I made a resolution for the new year. I mean well, start out doing exactly as I should and then fizzle out. It's easier for me not to make any so, I didn't...lol
@TerryZ (22083)
You sound like me!heheheh
@peanutjar (5211)
Hahaha,what resolutions???I never made any this year,i can never stick to them anyway,so i did myself a favor and passed on this.I will do what i can do,finish what i can do when i want to,hahaha!with no "resolution" hanging over my head to ponder at. Peanutjar:):)
@TerryZ (22083)
I know I dont make them. I would probably stick to it one day.heheheheheh
Hi there Terry! I have off today from work so I thought I'd see what's cookin' on Mylot and here you are!, haha. Not really any resolutions per say, but I'm trying to make this a better year for myself, trying to stay in a better mood, trying to have a better outlook, trying to get out of this basement and move, trying to do better at work (HAH!) and keep my mouth shut with the Manager, ugh......so, all in all, just trying to do the best I could this year. Last year was just plain horrible for me, one of the worst I've ever had. But, no more looking back, just trying hard to look forward.
@TerryZ (22083)
You can do it! I have confidence in you.lOL Im looking forward too!LOL
@gabs8513 (48715)
Lol guess what I did not make any either hehehehe I think Gissi's was to be up to more Mischief (sigh) Love you and talk to you later xxx
@TerryZ (22083)
I didnt think you did.LOL Oh Gissi tell him Aunt Terry loves him even thou he has been up to mischief.LOL Hugs to both of you!
@ElicBxn (60895)
We never did resolutions in my family so I still don't. My former roommate used to try & get me to make some, but I told her that resolution are lifestyle changes & I doubted I was going to make any for anything less than saving my life! LOL
@TerryZ (22083)
LOL Your so right.LOL
@healer (1783)
I always make new year resolution and will stick to it for few weeks and after that it changes. But these year i am going to stick to my resolution and make things happen. We should make atleast one resolution in our new year list so that we can make some progress the new year. There are people who stick to their resolution and they usually becomes successfull in the end.