gonna lay down for a while have a headache i will be back soon

i'll be back later after my headache gone happy posting to u all
@kesfylstra (1870)
1155? Yeah no wonder. We're all going to go blind in six months, I think.
thank you all it took me a month to get that many post +++++++++++++++++
Hope you head starts feeling better soon!
You should try that Head On stuff, it really works great. I love it.
@mtdewgurl74 (18122)
Hey I'll be back in a little while to going to clean up !! xoox
Wow i should lay down my head has been hurting all day one of those little ones
@lilyruth (724)
Jiff_frog_woman I cant say I blame you for laying it down for awhile after so many posts that you have posted Id have a headavhe too.LOL. I do hope you will feel better, so you can come back to us for I have enjoy your comments on some of the discussions Ive posted. I hope you will go and read some of the new ones Ive posted and rate me what you think the ones that are good like Whats the scariest experience you haaaaaaave ever had or the one about your last wish , well I dont have as many as you but I think I have some that are pretty good so go and check them out and respond and please rated it. Do you want to be my buddy? send me a mail and I will put you down. Well let me let you rest and I sincerely hope your headache will be gone soon, take you something for it to ease the pain... bye for now. and get well soon...