How many MyLot friends do you have?

The other day, I was looking though my MyLot friends, and realized that I had a one hundred and fifty MyLot friends. I have seen people with more, and we all know people with less (mainly new members). Some of them are inactive; but for the most part, my friends are still active. No wonder I don't ever get caught up answering my friends' discussions. How about you--how many MyLot friends do you have? Are most of them active?
@lecanis (16664)
• Murfreesboro, Tennessee
663???? EEPPP! That's way too many in my opinion, but I'm too nice to delete people unless they do something really offensive, or have been inactive for many months. Even a few of the inactives I keep, just because of nostalgia. Some of my first friends here really meant a lot to me, and I just can't delete them even though I know they're gone. I'm pretty sure quite a few of my friends have to be inactive... otherwise I'd have tons of discussions showing up that they started. As it is, I can't really keep up with all my friends well, and the ones I am close to, I follow better than others. I wonder sometimes if people get annoyed at me for not being the best friend, but I think when I just respond to things that interest me I wind up catching discussions by a lot of my friends anyway.
@Adoniah (7515)
Hello Lecanis. You are and extremely active Responder. I do not see how your friends could possibly complain!
@lecanis (16664)
• Murfreesboro, Tennessee
*laughs* I try to be, but once in a while I'll catch up with a friend who will be like "Wow, where've you been?" and I'll realize I haven't responded to them lately, usually just because their discussions were about topics I didn't really identify with. I have a friend who starts quite a few about driving, and since I don't drive I tend to not be too into those. :P I'm glad you think so well of me though! Thanks! :)
@newfette (340)
I only have two friends so far :( Although I very much enjoy making new friends...i'm all about the "internet friendship" or whatever they call it now. I know some think it's detrimental to society, and to face-to-face communication. And on the one hand I agree because some people just stay in and don't go and meet any "real" people, just stick to the net. But I find it easier to talk to people I don't "know for real". It's easier to talk about your feelings, and what you reall think about things, what is on your mind all of the time...hence the creation of Mylot and other sites like it I suppose! Anyhow, I would like to have more friends...so if you read this add me! haha Take er easy & happy posting!
You are up to twelve now.
@newfette (340)
Ha that's funny! I just went to check my friend's profiles for a visit and then noticed I had 12!! Where did they come from? IT's awesome :) Then I came back here to update my post and you had already counted them for me. Thanks!!!
@sacmom (14314)
I currently have 721 mylotters on my friends list, including you. :) There seems to be several people from this list that are inactive, but I will not delete them. I see no need to. And who knows, maybe they will come back one day... Speaking of inactive friends coming back to mylot, I saw a couple of people from my friends list post new discussions recently that have been inactive for months. So one never can tell if these friends will be back or if they have left the site for good (even when they say good bye). For the ones that are active there is no way I could answer all their discussions. But I do try to answer the ones I can, when I can. I can only hope they understand and won't hold it against me.
@unisis (1674)
I never count my friend I guess that I have about 200 over. Not all of my friends are active but, I do not delete them as my friend because they maybe come back again for some reason they rest to post and wonder why they got deleted. I have the notify set on for all of my friends so that I get an email every time they start a discussion.
@raijin (10373)
I keep my friend's for quite a few, I add and delete depending on their activity here. Though I have less than 200, I just keep it up at that rate and never exceeded. I think those who have a huge number of friends are referrers, who have some access on other sites where they can legally post their referral links.
@Yoshi_ (156)
I've only got a few, but I haven't logged in for nearly a year. They probably wouldn't remember me.
I'm new here and don't have a lot of friends. I have like 8 but that's O.K. I'm happy that some have wanted to be on my friends list.
@irishmist (3820)
At the moment I have 30 or 31. I just cleaned up my friends list. I also don't want a huge friends list or I'd never be able to keep up with it.
@Adoniah (7515)
Hello Morgandrake, I have 103 friends right now but a few are not very active. I have a lot of friends that work and don't have a lot of free time. There are also several who have been very ill so we keep in touch occsionally by email. I have never deleted anyone yet. I figure there is a reason that they have not been there. They may show up eventually. It is not hurting anything to have their avatar sitting there. I check everyone occasionally to see if they have logged on lately. A bunch of my friends never seem to Post they just seem to Respond to other peoples Posts. I do try to Post but I screw up a lot.lol Like the Fantastic Machine fiasco! I did finally sort of fix that one. Shalom~Adoniah
I have about 80. I guess I had better get busy making more friends. Not all of my friends are active but, I'm afraid to delete them as my friend because they may come back and wonder why they got deleted. I have the notify set on for all of my friends so that I get an email every time they start a discussion. I can't always answer every discussion but, I try and answer a lot of them.
@foxyfire33 (10009)
I have about the same amount as you. I know for sure that they majority of my first 3 pages are active because I go through and delete inactive ones. After the first hree pages I probably have some inactive ones because I haven't had a chance to clean out past that point in awhile.
@blackbriar (9080)
I have 42 friends but only about a 1/4 of them are active that I know of. I have 2 friends that are very very active and those are the ones that keep me on my toes so to speak. lol